Minimal Appeal - wallpaper for minimalists

Guest fluffydelusions

Guest fluffydelusions

Hey fellow minimalists I made a wallpaper app that allows for browsing, sharing, and setting of various minimal style wallpapers. You have a couple options to choose from in the menu. This is an initial release btw so more stuff coming. Let me know what you think. And don't mind the weird title of the app, it was a typo and I accidently clicked save lol. Waiting on Google to update the market. Here is a screenshot:

Screenshot: pWKpl.png

Market link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fluffydelusions.colors#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLmZsdWZmeWRlbHVzaW9ucy5jb2xvcnMiXQ..

Guest Mtman1

Nice app! Loads of the wallpaper look really nice with launcher7. I know it might be difficult, but do you think you could add a way to make your own minimal wallpaper in this app?

Guest fluffydelusions

Nice app! Loads of the wallpaper look really nice with launcher7. I know it might be difficult, but do you think you could add a way to make your own minimal wallpaper in this app?

I think that probably would be way out of the scope for this app but it's a nice idea for something else :)