ICS bootloader unlock help!!!

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

I have successfully booted ICS on my G300 but when i use the bootloader.exe program, i have a BIG problem. When i try to root, it does some stuff and then it tells me the root failed. It doesn't seem to be able to locate the phone or something. Any ideas on how to fix it? USB debugging is enabled, so I really don't know what the problem could be.

post-969101-0-87049900-1342309203_thumb.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Does adb work i.e. if you open a console and type adb devices can you see your phone listed?

What do you mean open a console? Sorry, i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Guest Rico_89

What do you mean open a console? Sorry, i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Did you install the ADB drivers on your PC?

Edited by Rico_89

• 1 month later...
Guest Volkom

And now i have the same problem... and don't know the fix! LOL ICS installed, and now i can't unlock the bootloader so i can install CWM Debug mode on, adb drivers installed... and i'm getting no ideas... :( any help appreciated :)

Guest ovecka

The phone has to be booted to ICS (not on the Huawei logo like with GB rooting). Do you know that? Don't forget to turn USB debugging on as well.

And now i have the same problem... and don't know the fix! LOL ICS installed, and now i can't unlock the bootloader so i can install CWM Debug mode on, adb drivers installed... and i'm getting no ideas... :( any help appreciated :)

Do you have root

Guest Volkom

The phone has to be booted to ICS (not on the Huawei logo like with GB rooting). Do you know that? Don't forget to turn USB debugging on as well.

That was the problem... i was trying to unlock bootloader in the huawei logo... ehehehe Problem fixed :)

Guest Berty1

I've the same problem , B926 too, white background, while starting with red chinese signs and a red "3G" , no huawei logo while startup,

no chance to unlock?

All drivers insatalled, usb debugging is on.

Sorry for my english!

Guest Berty1

Yes ICS works but no bootloaderunlock, i wan't to update to B936 or other rom's like tillaz "Infusion" , but no chance without bootloader

11547855ge.jpg

Edited by Berty1

Guest ovecka

So you tried to unlock it via the unlockbootloader.exe file according to the guide and this cmd window is what you get from clicking the root button?

Guest ovecka

Well, I don't speak german but looking at the picture you posted, it would seem that you are unable to run the hwadb shell because of the "&" in your Windows username. The other commands are not run in the android shell but in the windows one. Try to navigate to c:\users\yournick\AppData\Local\Temp\ to run the hwadb shell manually and execute those scripts manually one after another or change your Windows name for a second to something without special chars. :)

Edited by ovecka

Guest Berty1

Well, I don't speak german but looking at the picture you posted, it would seem that you are unable to run the hwadb shell because of the "&" in your Windows username. The other commands are not run in the android shell but in the windows one. Try to navigate to c:\users\yournick\AppData\Local\Temp\ to run the hwadb shell manually and execute those scripts manually one after another or change your Windows name for a second to something without special chars. :)

It was the "&" in username, made a new username called "Schalke" (best german football club :) ) and all ok then I embrace you virtually <_<