• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

fiskbulle

fiskbulle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade II

Can some1 post step by step instructions how to root Zte blade II from the beginning to the end?
Or atleast how to get to the bootloader.

Check here @ http://www.modaco.co...r-zte-blade-ii/

Jenck

Jenck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Is there anybody noticed that the Blade II having a major problem with Accelerometer !!!
Its shaking hard even if i put on the table , and ex. in googleskymap the orientation is wrong at all , in the labyrinth game it shaking the ball even if you put it down the phone on solid surface , in lgcamera if i select shake warning ,i never take any picture because the accelerometer giving allthetime movement !!! :(
For me is a major pronblem , !!! maybe with FW or kernel we can fix it ????
I tested anotherone from the shop to know if is not just mine is defective ,but that one was also the same bad !!:(
You can test easely with elixir 2 and if you check at accelerometer and linear acceleration also the gravity sensor ...
Another noticable thing is that if i put sometimes the phone to lie on the table and want to scroll with one finger (without touching other parts of the phone) its not working the touchscreen !!
So if i touch other part too its working ! Maybe its some kind of grounding or soething , but i never noticed with Blade 1 !!!!
Anyone ?????

Davidoff59

Davidoff59

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, G300
one finger scrolling on a flat surface was apparent on the blade 1 also.

daneb

daneb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Blade II
Since i dont know where else to put this ... i wanted to ask if there is a slight possibility to upload a nandroid backup of rom from blade II ..
i've looked everywhere and wasn't able to find one ...

sifri

sifri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Actually it shouldn't be too hard to port a Huawei g300 rom to the Blade II (same cpu, chipset, gpu, resolution)

Could someone port the g300 rom to The blade ii?

sifri

sifri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
The blade iii Also has similar hardware can someone please port it back to the blade ii?
It would be greatly appreciated i dont know how hard it is but can someone please comment!

sifri

sifri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
I have tried porting the room with this guide:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1908008
As base i used a blade ii upgrade file gb and for port file i used the blade iii upgrade file.
The app file was to big so i removed as mush as i thought possible all language packs and so on to try to minimize it i dont know if this rom will work if someone wants to try it please tell me!
and if i have ported wrong can someone please tell me how to port it easy!
the current file sizes of the orgiginal is 127 and my port is 154!

please write thx!

BEST REGARDS SIFRI

daneb

daneb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Blade II
Can you upload it somewhere ? I have also tried to play around with orig updated file in dsixda kitchen .. to make it atleast flashable in cwm .. but right now im stuck with updater-script . So maybe we can put something together ?

sifri

sifri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Can you upload it somewhere ? I have also tried to play around with orig updated file in dsixda kitchen .. to make it atleast flashable in cwm .. but right now im stuck with updater-script . So maybe we can put something together ?

I have tried with kitchen doesnt work the apps make it to big to install im not good at creating roms pm me and maybe we can discuss further!

vonKirchstein

vonKirchstein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
I have problem with my Blade II. I flashed it, wiped and tried to instal CM9. As I have read later, it works only on San Francisco II, which differs from Blade II somehow. So the result is permanent green android guy on the screen. At the same time my HDD crashed, si i have lost even mybackup. So i would like to ask somebody if you can upload some backup so I can restore my phone.

damnat

damnat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 1&2 xperia sola
J'ai reussi a integrer s2e à ma rom, je sais faire un nandroid mais pas de rom. Si vous voulez je peux le mettre en ligne.

google translate, sorry ;)

I managed to integrate S2E to my rom, make a nandroid I know but no rom. If you want I can put it online.

zteqwerty

zteqwerty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 2
anys roms yet for blade 2

sui785

sui785

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, ZTE Blade II, 2x
  • Twitter:@silent785

anys roms yet for blade 2

None as far as I know, could use some CM though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users