Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Devices:AZ210A , WT19i , DynaTAC 8000X
  • Twitter:@not got one

http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/android

Nice !

hey glossywhite did you manage to get a san diego, can i still donate or have you sorted it ?

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Nice !

hey glossywhite did you manage to get a san diego, can i still donate or have you sorted it ?

Hey. No, I didn't manage to get one yet. Only one person donated £5, which didn't get me too far. I don't really *need* a San Diego (a point that went right over many people's heads) and I was offering to contribute my skills as a community effort. If you would like to donate, that would be fantastic, as I have given up asking now - I have other, more profitable things to do. It's a shame, as many people still seem to be struggling with this, and as they weren't willing to contribute a tiny amount each as a co-operative fund to maybe progress this situation, I am not spending any more time or effort in asking for donations, but if they are offered, great :)

Funny how everyone hovers around on here asking if it's been rooted yet, but are unwilling to toss a tiny amount of money into the pot to thank those trying to do it. Speaks volumes about society.

Edited by glossywhite, 15 July 2012 - 06:45 PM.

linuxator

linuxator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:family,children,
    cars,trucks,
    windows,
    Linux,
    san diego
  • Devices:san diego orange fr
hi,
new source for the post http://androlinux.co...ntu-on-android/

Every day man creates larger, best and safe things, and every day the nature creates better idiots.

For the time being, I think the nature WINS.

' The culture, it's like the jam: less there, more must be smeared it!'

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • Devices:OSD

hi,
new source for the post http://androlinux.co...ntu-on-android/

Doesn't work we tried, you need loop support in kernel which means custom kernels, and we cannot do that at this time :(

Edited by jikobutsu, 22 November 2012 - 02:01 PM.

linuxator

linuxator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:family,children,
    cars,trucks,
    windows,
    Linux,
    san diego
  • Devices:san diego orange fr
:D hi, what a pity I hope to try it too :blush: !! I virtualised on sdk intel atom x86 just try run it

Every day man creates larger, best and safe things, and every day the nature creates better idiots.

For the time being, I think the nature WINS.

' The culture, it's like the jam: less there, more must be smeared it!'

captainkremmen

captainkremmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego

Hey. No, I didn't manage to get one yet. Only one person donated £5, which didn't get me too far. I don't really *need* a San Diego (a point that went right over many people's heads) and I was offering to contribute my skills as a community effort. If you would like to donate, that would be fantastic, as I have given up asking now - I have other, more profitable things to do. It's a shame, as many people still seem to be struggling with this, and as they weren't willing to contribute a tiny amount each as a co-operative fund to maybe progress this situation, I am not spending any more time or effort in asking for donations, but if they are offered, great :)

Funny how everyone hovers around on here asking if it's been rooted yet, but are unwilling to toss a tiny amount of money into the pot to thank those trying to do it. Speaks volumes about society.

I'm afraid I was put off when you started the derogatory posts about the San Diego. To me just it just seemed like sour grapes, in that you were annoyed no one else had donated so decided to have a go at the device in a number of posts. I found it extremely childish I am afraid so decided not to bother.

Edited by captainkremmen, 23 November 2012 - 07:32 PM.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

I'm afraid I was put off when you started the derogatory posts about the San Diego. To me just it just seemed like sour grapes, in that you were annoyed no one else had donated so decided to have a go at the device in a number of posts. I found it extremely childish I am afraid so decided not to bother.

It may be me, but aren't you replying to a post that's 4 months old? :)

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users