Re-installing CM 7.2.0

Guest Graham1

Guest Graham1

Will CM 7.2.0 restore back into this layout or do I need to increase my system partition?

System: 138MB

Data: 316MB

Cache: 2MB

:)

Guest Akash P

Why on earth is this a new thread? You will get plastered! You could have just posted in the CM7.2 thread!

To answer your question, it will fit that partition if u remove most of the stuff out, mine fits in a 126mb partition :D. If you install a stock CM 7 then you would definitely need 160mb partition.

Guest Graham1

Is there a TPT or something else to expand or change my partition sizes. I looked in the CM7 thread but the wiki link doesn't exist anymore. I've got a backup of 7.2.0 so I guess I just need to restore rather than installing again.

Guest Akash P
Is there a TPT or something else to expand or change my partition sizes. I looked in the CM7 thread but the wiki link doesn't exist anymore. I've got a backup of 7.2.0 so I guess I just need to restore rather than installing again.

There is one somewhere in this forum.. Amphoras created a topic for partitions. Search in this forum you would definitely find it.

Guest Akash P

Here it is.

TPT Helper is designed to help you to easily repartition the phone and convert it to Gen 2 to let you run the latest custom ROMs. You should only use the TPT files included on European ZTE Blades.

Features:

*Download TPT files giving different partition layouts

*Download TPT files which will convert and install a ROM in one go

*Build your own TPT choosing partition size, recovery and splash image (in the given range)

*Start the TPT from inside the app on some roms, no need to use the hardware buttons manually

*Check the file is intact

*Unzip the TPT files to the correct location

*Verify that all the files you're about to flash are intact

*Clean up afterwards to avoid accidental flashes

https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

The Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPT files linked to in the app were created by wbaw.

Thank you to Alex131089 for the French translations, FelixL for the German translations, top4ek for the Russian translations, wuxipaopao for the Chinese translations, Sokobeg for the Serbian translations and dejf for the Czech translations.

If you'd like to help with translations, you can add/update them here:

http://www.getlocalization.com/TPT_Helper/

If you've added some, let me know so I can credit you with it.

TPT Helper Copyright © 2011 David Phillips

TPT Helper is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modifyit under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

TPT Helper is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with TPT Helper. If not, see .

You can see a copy of the full license by picking the "License" option from the menu.

You can get a copy of the source code for this version from https://github.com/A...-Helper/tree/V2

post-855110-0-77984200-1314610416_thumb. post-855110-0-78438800-1314610412_thumb. post-855110-0-30954600-1314610421_thumb. post-855110-0-95025100-1314610424_thumb.

Guest Graham1

Hi Akash

Thanks for the link :). I've downloaded and installed TPT Helper but having problems running this program (is this because I'm running ICS). I would stick with ICS but the lack of Youtube support (slow, out of sync videos) is a real killer for me :(. Any advice for either of these problems? I would still like to partition, to say 200MB system, 200MB data, 2MB cache so it is easier for me to switch between CM7 and ICS roms.

Guest matt4321

I've made the TPT for you, This was made using TPT helper from my phone, so it is assuming you have a european zte blade and it is a gen1/tpt upgraded gen2. only use it if you meet this criteria

It's 2mb cache and 200mb system like you asked for, which left 254mb for data though, so you'll have a slightly larger data partition.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rd8kkbp6pp2ii9u

Guest Graham1

Hi Matt4321

Thanks for this :). Prior to using your image, I did find another image (210,204,37) which I had applied which greeted me with a "running low of disk space" alert (after restore). I have now used your image which had given me more space on the data partition and everything seems to be up and running ok now.

Edited by Graham1