Best keyboard?

Guest stokietom

Guest stokietom

On my previous devices I always used Swiftkey but on this device, typing with Swiftkey just doesn't seem responsive at all so I went back to the stock ICS keyboard.

Does anyone have keyboard suggestions?

Thanks

Guest Mtman1

Every person has there different opinion on the keyboard, but I love using swype. You have to download it from the swype website, as its still beta. It can be a bit laggy at times

Guest Rico_89

TouchPal is the best in my opinion, I'm typing on it right now and Swiping across the keyboard is just so easy that I can't really understand why everyone doesn't use it.

Although AI Type Keyboard is also very good.

Guest andy.hyde4

The JellyBean keyboard seems really nice to me. Just look for an APK of it as I don't think it's on the market.

or if you have it why, why not give us a link instead of telling people to go looking?

Guest stokietom

or if you have it why, why not give us a link instead of telling people to go looking?

Yeah please supply a link please. :D

Guest maritimesbob

I've been using the HTC keyboard for the last few years. There is a apk floating around that installs a modified version for use on gingerbread and ics. Best keyboard out there in my opinion.

Guest Mtman1
I've been using the HTC keyboard for the last few years. There is a apk floating around that installs a modified version for use on gingerbread and ics. Best keyboard out there in my opinion.

Can you find a link please? I can't seem to find one that works... all they do is force close

Edited by Mtman1

My touchpal keeps turning off for some reason so I got fed up and used the normal stock one. Think I prefer stock as touch pal would try and guess my next word and get it wrong.

Guest Lgdslr

I'm using Swype and it's pretty good. Was using SwiftKey 3 prior to it but it's not very good on ICS on the G300 for some reason.

Guest fr0do

Wouldn't mind stock touchpal again either. Play version dictionary is rubbish. Swype exactly the same flaw. Shame I paid for it :( lol

Stock gingerbread was great for ages, then the dictionary went haywire for some strange reason, so I moved to swiftkey. Odd layout, so I'm now trying the htc mod which seems pretty nice and works very well.

Guest buddn07

On my previous devices I always used Swiftkey but on this device, typing with Swiftkey just doesn't seem responsive at all so I went back to the stock ICS keyboard.

Thanks

Maybe try un-installing and re-installing? Swiftkey works really nicely for me. (CM9)

Guest chico2069

I've heard and tried them myself that both Swype and Swiftkey are very good. However, TouchPal is also very good, its free and i've gotten used to it :)

There are many good keyboards and which is the best comes down to a matter of taste :) just try a few and decide for urself.

Edited by chico2069

Guest mpskentuk

Thanks

Strange as I find Swiftkey just fine