The specs above belong to the Acer Liquid Gallant Duo, which is not only the worst named phone in the history of the world, but also an interesting new assault on the low end market from the disappointing-of-late Acer.
The full specs...
- CPU speed: 1GHz, MTK 6575
- Platform: Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Network: HSPA/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz / Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz / (Band frequency, HSPA availability, and data speed are operator dependent)
- Dual SIM
- Memory: Internal phone storage: 4GB / RAM: 1GB / microSD slot (up to 32GB)
- Display: 4.3-inch touch screen with qHD resolution
- GPS: Internal GPS antenna
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Digital compass, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 3.0 + EDR / Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11b/g/n / 3.5 mm stereo audio jack / Standard micro-USB
- Camera: 5 megapixel camera, LED flash
- Battery: Li-ion battery 1500 mAh
- Weight: 145 grams with battery
- Dimensions: (LxWxT): 129 x 65,9 x 9,9 mm
The big unknown on the spec sheet is the 'MTK 6575', not a CPU i'm familiar with, but it apparently has been shipping out on all sorts of cheap Chinese devices (you know the ones I mean) already.
The ALGD (as it shall now be known) is slated for release 8th August 2012, in both black and white, via Expansys priced at only £148.99!
As the champions of low cost devices, this is a device MoDaCo will definitely keep a keen eye on!
Click here to view the item