I would like to make a few comments on a ROM Paranoid/JB that possibly does not know many people ... is the work of ZeeLog, which essentially built to Blade, but that sometimes also generates some for Skate. I believe it is worth the try. and developers of regular ICS/JB to skate (C3C0, Tilal, perhaps Razzmataz ... ) you cast a glance. It is very interesting.
Boots fast, network fast too, nice sensitivity and response... With full functionality (within the limitations already known and general JB in Skate) implements 4.1.2 with Gapps KonstaT updated and all of this fits into a /system of 170 MB ! The paranoid to use is the 2.5.5 , with significant developments in the customization of the UI for each application. Very, very powerful. It would be interesting analysis on the part of developers, or perhaps contact ZeeLog (see thread on the Blade, as I say) and exchange knowledge.
The Paranoid environment that uses ZeeLog includes some interesting options. For if you conceive, you advancement that has some small minor fault:
1) After start the phone, when shows the lock screen, there is some graphical glitches, and specular image for aprox. 2 secs
2) Camera: mainly ok, but some vertical banding just in the moment of press the shutter; the preview acceptable (some jumps); the result (photo captured) its ok. Panorama mode has too much graphical interferences (checksboard effect) and its difficult compose a panorama; the preview no helps whatsoever. Video capturing: acceptable too, but a bit of jumps and stairs with the camera movements; the result captured its acceptable too, but not fine (stairs, micro jumps...).
3) Gallery -> Settings => black screen
4) Lock Screen -> from lock screen, to prees lock button again, no darks instantaneous; make a "flash" with the lock screen
5) StatusBar -> toggle for 2G/3G & data doesn't seems work ok
6) StatusBar -> lose some interesting configuration options presents in previous versions
The link to the rom and the gapps you must install is: http://goo.im/devs/z...2012-163016.zip
Thank you all developers for your incredible work !
Sorry for the english Babylon traslated :-)