[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest creedence

We may long to wait for the new release . Please read das:

A personal opinion:

I feel that this is the final OS version that our trusty Skates will be able to handle without it being unusable. A sad note but hopefully it will be some time before this happens and we still have this to play with until then. Who knows I may be wrong...

Edited by creedence

Guest iReece

That is absolute bull. Sorry, but this ISN'T our last OS.

If I can have ICS running on a phone with a horrendous resolution, 500 MHz processor and absolutely no GPU whatsoever, we can get at east one more OS at least running on this phone. It won't be as fast nor as smooth as ICS, but it will run and will be useable.

Our issue is that we have outdated technology. Armv6 is finding it harder to cope with the newer CPU and GPU chips being released.... But, with a little magic...

Guest dandare75

That is absolute bull. Sorry, but this ISN'T our last OS.

If I can have ICS running on a phone with a horrendous resolution, 500 MHz processor and absolutely no GPU whatsoever, we can get at east one more OS at least running on this phone. It won't be as fast nor as smooth as ICS, but it will run and will be useable.

Our issue is that we have outdated technology. Armv6 is finding it harder to cope with the newer CPU and GPU chips being released.... But, with a little magic...

Totally agree mate!!! Totally!! :lol:

Guest betterthanjordan79

Some exciting progress in the next build. Will be released today.

Sounds great! Really looking forward to this! Just a quick question though - will we ever be able to get the new voice search that everyone on jelly bean is showing off or is additional software that isn't compatible with our devices...

Guest tilal6991

morning, any update with su?

:)

Afraid not. It seems to be a very weird problem though. One of the things I'm investigated ATM.

Guest munre

The telephone reception I get after the skate has rebooted after entering the PIN. But then comes the message again and again. Sorry for my bad english :blush:

Guest WiiSky70

If you are compiling the next build , please fix the critical flaws , i found one that i can't get pass

android.phone.system - Stopped working

Phone will automatically reboot after the pin is input

Guest satanovsyn

FOR ALL !!!!!! IF YOU WANT REPORT SOME BUGS OR ERRORS, PLEASE SEND ALSO LOG !!!!!! IT IS VERY HELPFUL FOR DEVELOPERS!!!!

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest betterthanjordan79

Can one of you get a log cat of the crash.

Hi I have no problem testing this further but how do I get a log cat?

Guest plegdroid

Afraid not. It seems to be a very weird problem though. One of the things I'm investigated ATM.

Thanks Lalit, I've tried myself flashing the latest version, app to system app and su to bin, it does rewrite to xbin, but just dosnt reflect as rooted, I'll keep popping at it, the more people working on it someone's going to crack it :)

Guest tilal6991

Cracked su - seems like the CM one works perfectly for us.

Still waiting on an adb logcat of the phone reboot issue. If no one gives it to me I'm going to have to forgo fixing it for this build.