[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

If music is fixed... This may become my new rom. Provided I can still perform basic phone functions :)

Yep and video playback to ICS standards.

Guest tilal6991

How did you get on with smoothing out the launcher?

Sill a WIP at the moment. I would use another launcer from the market though if it bothers you.

Guest iReece

God, you're fast...

The only annoyance I have is with the status bar, it looks bad, it feels bad and it's slow.

I'm sure that's because this isn't a full release yet, I understand this.

But, how does this differ from the old notification trays? All I see is a lack of control buttons and larger notifications. I thought we could expand them and such?.. I'm so confused.

Also, it is very sluggish. But I'm sure that'll be fixed somewhere along the road :)

Guest betterthanjordan79

Sill a WIP at the moment. I would use another launcer from the market though if it bothers you.

Na just curious man!! Your doing a fantastic job! Really excited about trying this out!

Guest plegdroid
Cracked su - seems like the CM one works perfectly for us.

Still waiting on an adb logcat of the phone reboot issue. If no one gives it to me I'm going to have to forgo fixing it for this build.

nice one, su will make it so much easier to see what's going on with the rom from the inside, feel blind without it. :)

Guest satanovsyn

Better is wait longer :). Is Better download good ROM or not waiting and download ROm with lot of bugs?

Take it easy and wait. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow..... does not matter :)

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest Josh92

Time :)

Should've been more clear, sorry.

Rule numbero uno, no asking for ETA's. Least you know it'll be today unless any problems arrise. :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Just got this on. Don't think I'll be going back to ICS even with no OpenGL. This is ICS, perfected.

Next: Compile from source.

Guest plegdroid

agreed, Iam loving this. market it none compliant. but I've apk backups and flashed oi to system. so installed everything I needed. well impressive for early build .:D

Guest balambuc

BTW...lalit...is Gapps packed in theese packages? :blush:

Edit:found a jb gapps pack at goo.im...it answered everything :rolleyes:

Edited by balambuc

Guest razzmataz1478

Can someone record their memory used of the System partiton before flashing GAPPS, and then record system memory used after flashing GAPPS please? :)