Photo

[JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/09]

* * * * - 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
779 replies to this topic

CurtisAndroidSF2

CurtisAndroidSF2

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Music, Photography, Android, Technology & Gaming.
  • Devices:HUAWEI ASCEND P1
Aight thank you.

Devices

Huawei Ascend P1 (Untouched, for now)

iPhone 4 16gb Jailbroke (6.1.3 semi-tethered) (Sold)

HTC ONE V (Unlocked Bootloader/TWRP installed) running CM10 (Sold)

ZTE Crescent (OSF2)- Paranoid Android 4.1 (Sold)

Samsung Galaxy I5500- CM7 (Sold)

My Photography

My Ported Roms:

MoKeeOS (Alpha) | GB MIUI (Alpha) | KonstaKang (Alpha)

| AtomicMod (Beta) |

SwedishSnow (Fully working) | H3 Blues

Help me by testing out my ported ROMs and let me know what works/doesn't work and post here

cartwheelbob

cartwheelbob

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent (Vivacity)

Aight thank you.

I'll flash the scripts then type 'a2sdreinstall' in the terminal command that should do the job?

u need
'su' then 'a2sd reinstall' as terminal emulator requires superuser access

CurtisAndroidSF2

CurtisAndroidSF2

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Music, Photography, Android, Technology & Gaming.
  • Devices:HUAWEI ASCEND P1
Yeah I guessed. It worked but only had 65mb of internal. Not enough for me unfortunately. Flashed back to CM7 for time being.

Thanks.

Devices

Huawei Ascend P1 (Untouched, for now)

iPhone 4 16gb Jailbroke (6.1.3 semi-tethered) (Sold)

HTC ONE V (Unlocked Bootloader/TWRP installed) running CM10 (Sold)

ZTE Crescent (OSF2)- Paranoid Android 4.1 (Sold)

Samsung Galaxy I5500- CM7 (Sold)

My Photography

My Ported Roms:

MoKeeOS (Alpha) | GB MIUI (Alpha) | KonstaKang (Alpha)

| AtomicMod (Beta) |

SwedishSnow (Fully working) | H3 Blues

Help me by testing out my ported ROMs and let me know what works/doesn't work and post here

Liamness

Liamness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco II
  • Twitter:@liamness
Why would you need any more than that if everything's installed to the SD card?

I just tried installing Mass Effect: Infiltrator (yeah I know, runs like a dog on the phone, so fairly pointless but I like having it), and it says 'could not install on USB or SD card' or something like that. This is after I've installed a2sd, and changed the default install location to the internal memory via adb. Hmm. This happens if I'm reinstalling from a backup, or downloading it from the play store. Hmm.

MadEye Moody

MadEye Moody

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:ZTECrescent, Nexus 4
  • Twitter:@renjithis

Why would you need any more than that if everything's installed to the SD card?

I just tried installing Mass Effect: Infiltrator (yeah I know, runs like a dog on the phone, so fairly pointless but I like having it), and it says 'could not install on USB or SD card' or something like that. This is after I've installed a2sd, and changed the default install location to the internal memory via adb. Hmm. This happens if I'm reinstalling from a backup, or downloading it from the play store. Hmm.

I think Daz mentioned that he has found what the problem was and has fixed it, but that was after the last release, so lets hope that would be included in the next one. :wub:

Shell script to trim down ROMs (tested on CM9 and CM10) : https://www.dropbox..../zip_trimmer.sh

Shell script (cron ready) to automate syncing, compiling and trimming(requires zip_trimmer.sh) CyanogenMod (currently for CM10, with just a few modifications, will work with CM9 source) : https://www.dropbox....htly_release.sh

Liamness

Liamness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
Oh, I didn't know that was related to the play store! Odd, seeing as I have other paid apps installed... very glad to hear a fix is on the way though.

Bluetooth audio isn't working. I can pair with bluetooth devices, but seemingly no audio is sent. Music just pauses for a sec, then continues to play through the phone's speakers. Anyone else have the same issue?

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo
Did it work on CM9?

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

You're likely to get a quicker response from me on Twitter.

Liamness

Liamness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
Yes.

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
That's... really strange... I'll look in to it.

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
Roms running great only issue so far is button backlights only seem to work on auto brightness. They work at first on manual but then fail and require a reboot. Same issue as on cm9 :-)

Liamness

Liamness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

That's... really strange... I'll look in to it.

Ta, I'll try it with my only other bluetooth device and see if it's just a weird issue with my car.

MadEye Moody

MadEye Moody

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Ta, I'll try it with my only other bluetooth device and see if it's just a weird issue with my car.

Its the same with my Nokia BH-505 stereo BT. It connects and when I open Apollo, it crashes. If I open MX Player and play video, the sound comes through loud speaker. Haven't tried with calls/

Shell script to trim down ROMs (tested on CM9 and CM10) : https://www.dropbox..../zip_trimmer.sh

Shell script (cron ready) to automate syncing, compiling and trimming(requires zip_trimmer.sh) CyanogenMod (currently for CM10, with just a few modifications, will work with CM9 source) : https://www.dropbox....htly_release.sh

Liamness

Liamness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
Just tried it with the belkin receiver I use with my hi-fi to listen to podcasts. It also pairs, but the phone just plays the audio through its speakers. Bluetooth seems to largely work though, sending files from my laptop works, and as I said pairing isn't an issue either.

MadEye Moody

MadEye Moody

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Any having issues with turning off the GPS. The GPS won't turn off, the option works, but there is still the GPS icon in the status bar and also in the notification area, it still says "Location set by GPS"

MadEye Moody

MadEye Moody

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Isn't is time that we had a proper "Not Working" section in the 2nd post instead of

Not Working:

• Assume everything else.

Liamness

Liamness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Any having issues with turning off the GPS. The GPS won't turn off, the option works, but there is still the GPS icon in the status bar and also in the notification area, it still says "Location set by GPS"

I had that issue with CM9 also, but I'm not sure it's an issue really. If you look at the time of the notification, once you turn GPS off it stops updating. So basically the phone isn't tracking your location anymore.

OuahOuah

OuahOuah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Custom ROM on Android devices :)
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent
  • Twitter:@parigotmanchot
Same for me : I then launch an app using GPS (cgeo (for geocaching) or even GMaps) and back to desktop and then no more icon...

Another bug : the notification text coming from top of notification bar ir... blurry then fixed but the effect is not perfect :P

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
Calling upon the P736E community -- anyone with a Vivacity, can you run the proximity calibration, view the values and tell me what the prox_threshold_hi and prox_threshold_lo values are?

I've fixed the proximity sensor (it now works without calibration) but I'm not sure if the P736E devices need their own values.

Meanwhile there's been some significant changes in the past few hours. :)

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
Can't wait to see an update!

soulasass1n

soulasass1n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:T-mobile Vivacity
  • Twitter:@soulasassin

Calling upon the P736E community -- anyone with a Vivacity, can you run the proximity calibration, view the values and tell me what the prox_threshold_hi and prox_threshold_lo values are?

I've fixed the proximity sensor (it now works without calibration) but I'm not sure if the P736E devices need their own values.

Meanwhile there's been some significant changes in the past few hours. :)

prox_threshold_hi=508

prox_threshold_lo=406

:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users