Photo

[JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/09]

* * * * - 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
779 replies to this topic

gbosh

gbosh

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Atlas W (Vivacity)
I could quickly Bild one.

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo
One is already available on my server.

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17

One is already available on my server.

How do we get to your server?

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts

How do we get to your server?

Well you've already been to it before because you downloaded the p736v equivalent.

http://crescent.thebronasium.com

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17

Well you've already been to it before because you downloaded the p736v equivalent.

http://crescent.thebronasium.com

Oh that one and the cm-10-20121118-UNOFFICIAL-blade2-p736e.zip it seems ok but not youtube HQ like the other one and it also has quite a few graphical glitches

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts

Oh that one and the cm-10-20121118-UNOFFICIAL-blade2-p736e.zip it seems ok but not youtube HQ like the other one and it also has quite a few graphical glitches

That's because it was built on 18/11, before the last set of changes were made. It's newer than the one in the thread though.

Test007

Test007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Sensation XE

To be fair it is my work that I've been continuing, I've just not been putting out builds.

Sure Dazzozo, everybody know that is your work (or almost everybody ;-) ), so why you not been putting out newer builds ? You know that we all are waiting for...so no surprise that someone did something what you don't. Please don't forget about people with crescent phones even if you have new phone, otherwise this topic will be dead...but I think, that is to early for this phone. Thank you.

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts

Sure Dazzozo, everybody know that is your work (or almost everybody ;-) ), so why you not been putting out newer builds ? You know that we all are waiting for...so no surprise that someone did something what you don't. Please don't forget about people with crescent phones even if you have new phone, otherwise this topic will be dead...but I think, that is to early for this phone. Thank you.

Because people started acting entitled. I've not forgotten about the phone obviously as I still update the sources...

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
  • Interests:Flashing ROMs, Being distracted by my skate
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
How do you build for the Vivacity?

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (Nokia C6-00 CFW)

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

Various other Nokia phones.

Not the best history of phones Posted Image

gbosh

gbosh

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

How do you build for the Vivacity?

P736E=1 brunch cm_blade2-userdebug

CurtisAndroidSF2

CurtisAndroidSF2

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Music, Photography, Android, Technology & Gaming.
  • Devices:HUAWEI ASCEND P1
We all know/appreciate that it's your work Dazzozo but you can't blame a few people for helping the community and doing a few changes themselves, after all that's what this forum is about; The community. So as far as I'm concerned, it's nice to see people pitching in and helping out. Just my 2 cents though.

Oh and is there any chance of the flashlight working on the camera any time in the near future or is that one of the features we'll never have access to in ROMs above Gingerbread?

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2, 02 December 2012 - 07:29 PM.

Devices

Huawei Ascend P1 (Untouched, for now)

iPhone 4 16gb Jailbroke (6.1.3 semi-tethered) (Sold)

HTC ONE V (Unlocked Bootloader/TWRP installed) running CM10 (Sold)

ZTE Crescent (OSF2)- Paranoid Android 4.1 (Sold)

Samsung Galaxy I5500- CM7 (Sold)

My Photography

My Ported Roms:

MoKeeOS (Alpha) | GB MIUI (Alpha) | KonstaKang (Alpha)

| AtomicMod (Beta) |

SwedishSnow (Fully working) | H3 Blues

Help me by testing out my ported ROMs and let me know what works/doesn't work and post here

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
  • Interests:Flashing ROMs, Being distracted by my skate
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

P736E=1 brunch cm_blade2-userdebug

So does this actually work? I thought MadEyeMoody said it didn't look like it did.

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (Nokia C6-00 CFW)

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

Various other Nokia phones.

Not the best history of phones Posted Image

gbosh

gbosh

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Yes, it does, at least that's how I made my AOKP build and rymate made his Paranoid Android build

Test007

Test007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Because people started acting entitled.[...]

One moment Dazzozo - Let me know something...are you author of the android ? I expect that the answer is NO, so...you get the source code from google and/or cyanogenmod team, compiled on your machine, published the final work and...stopped updating for long long time, then when someone wanted help and give us new improved build, now you want all of fame and donations ? I can't say that this is fair...can you ? Of course I understand that code included some improvements which made by you or another people, so I can only say thank you for that, but please don't blame people which want to help and doing good job for people which waiting for new improved versions of roms. How many times someone ask about working youtube, camera and other things ? Not all have knowledge and experience even for compiling rom only, so we welcome everyone who can do it. This is my opinion, thanks for attention.

Edited by Test007, 02 December 2012 - 10:44 PM.

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts

One moment Dazzozo - Let me know something...are you author of the android ? I expect that the answer is NO, so...you get the source code from google and/or cyanogenmod team, compiled on your machine, published the final work and...stopped updating for long long time, then when someone wanted help and give us new improved build, now you want all of fame and donations ? I can't say that this is fair...can you ? Of course I understand that code included some improvements which made by you or another people, so I can only say thank you for that, but please don't blame people which want to help and doing good job for people which waiting for new improved versions of roms. How many times someone ask about working youtube, camera and other things ? Not all have knowledge and experience even for compiling rom only, so we welcome everyone who can do it. This is my opinion, thanks for attention.

This is ridiculous. I made none of these stupid insinuations.

It's as simple as: people couldn't wait until the sources cleaned up and decided to dive in themselves. Since my builds weren't needed anymore I stopped.

You can try and twist my argument as much as you want, but that's just how it is.

Test007

Test007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

[...]
It's as simple as: people couldn't wait until the sources cleaned up and decided to dive in themselves. Since my builds weren't needed anymore I stopped.

Indeed Dazzozo...because long waiting kills...faith...this is worse than death of our devices

You can try and twist my argument as much as you want, but that's just how it is.

I don't want twist your arguments, I just want believe that your builds are needed. You know how to do, so please do it and don't tell me that you prefer this ridiculous discussions. I would like to see just fully functional ROM on my phone, then I'll be happy to say Thank you very much for your hard work and maybe donate as well. It is simple...

JohnKaffee

JohnKaffee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Almighty HTC HD2
  • Twitter:@J0hnC4ff3y
Hi there ! Got a problem with this ROM. I can't use native tethering, I tried some other tethering apps but same result. What should I do ?

BLu3HaZe

BLu3HaZe

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent - SFII (Synaptic)

Hi there ! Got a problem with this ROM. I can't use native tethering, I tried some other tethering apps but same result. What should I do ?

Not everything works in these ROMs built from source. If you would like all features to work perfectly, you should try a stock based GB ROM.

JohnKaffee

JohnKaffee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Almighty HTC HD2
  • Twitter:@J0hnC4ff3y
Ok.

CurtisAndroidSF2

CurtisAndroidSF2

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Music, Photography, Android, Technology & Gaming.
  • Devices:HUAWEI ASCEND P1
Just wondering if anybody else has an issue with the device suddenly not responding every now and again? It just goes black and I have to constantly tap the power or home button for it to wake up.

Devices

Huawei Ascend P1 (Untouched, for now)

iPhone 4 16gb Jailbroke (6.1.3 semi-tethered) (Sold)

HTC ONE V (Unlocked Bootloader/TWRP installed) running CM10 (Sold)

ZTE Crescent (OSF2)- Paranoid Android 4.1 (Sold)

Samsung Galaxy I5500- CM7 (Sold)

My Photography

My Ported Roms:

MoKeeOS (Alpha) | GB MIUI (Alpha) | KonstaKang (Alpha)

| AtomicMod (Beta) |

SwedishSnow (Fully working) | H3 Blues

Help me by testing out my ported ROMs and let me know what works/doesn't work and post here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users