Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

W0jt1

W0jt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, LG Nexus 4
will vsync be even working? without vsync its a little bit ugly, its only thing that stops me from using jb as daily rom :)

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

will vsync be even working? without vsync its a little bit ugly, its only thing that stops me from using jb as daily rom :)

For me triple buffering is doing well, if devs can get vsync working it's just a plus for blade, I don't mind some stuttering though... this is a 2 year old device running the latest itteration of Android (not counting on 4.2 ROMS because most of the things in there require armv7 SoC...) which is amazing ;D

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

sej7278

sej7278

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Depends on your definition of bricking a phone... It doesn't boot anymore, which I considered "bricked", sorry if it's not the right terminology... but indeed, could still boot in CWM for re-flashing the previous build...

bricking means its so badword you're selling it for parts as you can't even get into recovery or tpt.

lose words can frighten people, so learn the correct terminology.

bbdoc

bbdoc

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

lose words can frighten people, so learn the correct terminology.

Can understand that, but not everybody on this forum is native english speaker, which you probably might understand...

Device: ZTE Blade GEN2
ROM Version: CyanogenMod 10 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.1.2)

bbdoc

bbdoc

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Fresh build.

cm-10-20121118-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
http://www.mediafire...kp0gvizpmtxxava
md5:3b45c9ce34703f09172099dbe9c086c4

-fixed hardware video decoding (e.g. YouTube HQ, thanks to Ganster and everyone involved)

Cannot get this build to work on my phone... As for when flashing the youtube HQ patch alone, all I get is my background when booting the phone (notification bar is showing as well with some icons, giving me the impression something is working in the background, but found no way to unlock the screen as I don't have any unlock icons!)

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Cannot get this build to work on my phone... As for when flashing the youtube HQ patch alone, all I get is my background when booting the phone (notification bar is showing as well with some icons, giving me the impression something is working in the background, but found no way to unlock the screen as I don't have any unlock icons!)

reboot the phone, there are some graphics bugs that'll post here so Konsta and Ganster can be aware of them...

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

ooBLADEXoo

ooBLADEXoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
i heard that the amount of cache your partition has is the maximum size of the app you can download on google play. but some partitions only have 2mb cache so the app downloads to the external sd card partition automatially with some custom roms. does this do that?

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

reboot the phone, there are some graphics bugs that'll post here so Konsta and Ganster can be aware of them...

There's also a bug on wifi, if you find it tell me just so that I don't think that i'm the only one with these graphical bugs. I don't really care about them because after a few seconds everything works.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

i heard that the amount of cache your partition has is the maximum size of the app you can download on google play. but some partitions only have 2mb cache so the app downloads to the external sd card partition automatially with some custom roms. does this do that?

In custom ROMS the app that you are downloading stays in the /data partition until it's moved to /sd-ext (if you have it set up).

In stock ROMS it stays in /cache while downloading and then moves itself to /data.

I hope this clears up your question :)

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Fresh build.

-fixed hardware video decoding (e.g. YouTube HQ, thanks to Ganster and everyone involved)

Thanks for that fantastic work Konstat! :)

bbdoc

bbdoc

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Thanks... Had to reboot it twice after upgrade, but now seems to be working... And the fix seems to work fine (don't use youtube HQ, but streaming video over WLAN using bsplayer now gets me good results when it was just unusable in previous build. Thanks

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
I hear from a couple of people that the 4.2 armv6 camera works better than the stock in this ROM (the 4.2 has no camera preview bug).

herzblutnord

herzblutnord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
just installed the new build with but still can't use the H/W or H/W+ decoder with MX player, so the working hardware video decoding means something other or just youtube hq? ^^ love this rom and thanks everyone for the efford

ZTE BLADE with Cyanogenmod 10.1 and Nova Launcher

jastonas

jastonas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Is this build recording with 10fps only?

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Is this build recording with 10fps only?

I can record with arround 20-25 fps, depending on lightning conditions :)

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

I hear from a couple of people that the 4.2 armv6 camera works better than the stock in this ROM (the 4.2 has no camera preview bug).

Myth busted, it's not fixed, this is most likely due with .so libs for the camera. Let's hope ganster can fix this :D

TehStalker

TehStalker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

just installed the new build with but still can't use the H/W or H/W+ decoder with MX player, so the working hardware video decoding means something other or just youtube hq? ^^ love this rom and thanks everyone for the efford

HW decoder in MX works beautifully for me. I did a completely clean wipe and install however. Try just wiping data for MX first and see if that does it.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

HW decoder in MX works beautifully for me. I did a completely clean wipe and install however. Try just wiping data for MX first and see if that does it.

yeah, HW working here too :D

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Myth busted, it's not fixed, this is most likely due with .so libs for the camera. Let's hope ganster can fix this :D

Well, it works and it doesn't, sometimes it does not show the flickering preview thingys other times it does. lol

JMS74

JMS74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Sapo A5)

Fresh build.

Compared to your ics build what's not working on this jb release?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users