Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

solidslash

solidslash

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (OSF)
  • Twitter:@solidslash

Yes it does... at least on my phone works perfectly :)

Oh yep, it does indeed. Sorry, my bad.

abarthman

abarthman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Huawei Y300
Took three reboots to sort out the graphics and the wifi glitches, but seems to be working nicely now.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Took three reboots to sort out the graphics and the wifi glitches, but seems to be working nicely now.

found a quicker way to "fix" the graphic glitches, lock screen and unlock again. tada.

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Can you add this ZIP http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=33383098 for your next version please ?

AROMA installers don't work very well on blade, blade's screen is inverted and ROMs work fine because there's a line that makes the screen flip 180º.

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)
Hey KonstaT, can you optimize our Wi-fi somehow?

I don't know if that is a thing in the kernel or you can't improve more because it is in the max on improvements

Blade's wifi is weak compared to other ones.

Edited by andr0idbeliev3r, 18 November 2012 - 11:17 PM.

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

Loren82

Loren82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade - Xperia U - Moto G
Nobody had a problem with the camera when recording video?, In my blade graphical errors appear. Also when I install many applications the phone slows dramatically, the response (open or launcher apps take forever to react) is very slow, it always happens when I'm with wifi, if I am disconnected everything seems normal.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Hi konsta, can you make a test build with project butter not working / disabled, I'm curious to see how smooth the UI is with project butter disabled. Thanks for all your work :D

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Nobody had a problem with the camera when recording video?, In my blade graphical errors appear. Also when I install many applications the phone slows dramatically, the response (open or launcher apps take forever to react) is very slow, it always happens when I'm with wifi, if I am disconnected everything seems normal.

About the graphical errors in the camera konsta said it had some issues, wait for new build / patch

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Can you try fix the earphones detection bug? Dspmanager is worthless if I can't use the functionalities for the earphones. I should just quit posting, I might be annoying you with requests

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Can you try fix the earphones detection bug? Dspmanager is worthless if I can't use the functionalities for the earphones. I should just quit posting, I might be annoying you with requests

Ignore this, it's working well. Lol

huibuhh

huibuhh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
1) there is not need for four consecutive post when an edit button exists
2)

Hi konsta, can you make a test build with project butter not working / disabled, I'm curious to see how smooth the UI is with project butter disabled. Thanks for all your work :D

See first post

Partially working:

• Project Butter - no vsync

So there is no fully working PB at this stage.

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
After installing the patch for YT HQ, some youtube videos show the same problem than in ICS roms when playing videos with non-standard resolutions.

Attached File  Screenshot_2012-11-18-23-12-20.png   186.38KB   85 downloads

screenshot of youtube hq video

The issue appears too in other apps, like the portuguese app Sapo Desporto... as you can see in the print.

Attached File  Screenshot_2012-11-18-23-14-25.png   260.69KB   79 downloads

screenshot of a video on "Sapo Desporto" app

It is possible to fix if we know what is the video resolution?

Edited by bezerra, 19 November 2012 - 02:01 AM.

Loki86

Loki86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Thanks for your great work
Just one thing it's possible have trasparent background in the scroll down notification bar like cm9?

ZTE blade: OLED black gen1-->gen2 v10f
clockwork: v6.0.1.1 touch
current rom: CM10.1 KonstaT

bhush

bhush

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Devices:DELL XCD35,HTC P3400i
Great konstaT, very nice ROM.now we can surely move from CM 9 to CM 10.
by the way is there any hope flash player to work?
anyway thanks a lot

uncle.uncle

uncle.uncle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I must be doing something stupid, ive just updated from Cynaogen Mod 927 to 116 and the lock screen no longer works, Notifications do not work at the top of the screen or notification sounds. All are set up and turned on.

Any ideas before a run another reflash

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

1) there is not need for four consecutive post when an edit button exists
2)
See first post

So there is no fully working PB at this stage.

No edit button on tapatalk

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

After installing the patch for YT HQ, some youtube videos show the same problem than in ICS roms when playing videos with non-standard resolutions.

Attached File  Screenshot_2012-11-18-23-12-20.png   186.38KB   85 downloads

screenshot of youtube hq video

The issue appears too in other apps, like the portuguese app Sapo Desporto... as you can see in the print.

Attached File  Screenshot_2012-11-18-23-14-25.png   260.69KB   79 downloads

screenshot of a video on "Sapo Desporto" app

It is possible to fix if we know what is the video resolution?

Foste minado

Edited by 96frozen, 19 November 2012 - 07:39 AM.

sej7278

sej7278

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
so do we have to use the new camera/gallery apps now?

is the new keyboard worth using if swype doesn't work? what else does it add?

edit: seems old camera still works fine on my new test build, although new camera seems faster/clearer (?) new keyboard is pointless it seems.

Edited by sej7278, 19 November 2012 - 11:05 AM.

smsmasters.co.uk

smsmasters.co.uk

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
I'm experiencing a strange bug, at first everything works fine but on the second or third reboot google now appears first and Wi-Fi takes a while to become enabled.

SmsMasters.co.uk - Online since 2002

Walwon

Walwon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (OSF)

Fresh build.

cm-10-20121118-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
http://www.mediafire...kp0gvizpmtxxava
md5:3b45c9ce34703f09172099dbe9c086c4

-fixed hardware video decoding (e.g. YouTube HQ, thanks to Ganster and everyone involved)

Wonderfull! Works great! I returned from JB to SS RLS7 to be able to use camcorder, but now I'm back to JB again. :-)
Camera and Gallery 4.2 work nicely. The new keyboard also, although I have not tried the swype function yet.
Even battery life seems to be improved with the new build.

Thanks KonstaT (and other devs) for your work!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)