Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

Felsch

Felsch

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Devices:Y300, Nexus 7(2013)
  • Twitter:@_ravir
Oeh ~! ... Shiny changes the last few day :o ... Keep up the good work to All the devs! :) And thnx for the awesome rom for our weary old blade :D Does remind me of this commercial I just saw from Samsung, something about laptops being puppy's thrown away ... but not if you keep upgrading it ^^

Quirocha

Quirocha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade - San Francisco
I found this thread http://forum.xda-dev...=1581415&page=4 on an universal FM Radio player - it "runs" but no fm search - can anyone have a go to see if they get lucky?
really miss the fm radio player and no substitute is available at market ...

gavin08

gavin08

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
For some reason my home button doesn't work either. Anyway to fix it?

Posted Image

Sulthekk

Sulthekk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

For some reason my home button doesn't work either. Anyway to fix it?

Open a su terminal, and run this:

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Hrosik97

Hrosik97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Sony Tablet S
  • Twitter:@Hrositko
Hi, I flash your latest (18.11.) CM10, everything works fine, but one thing don't. When I try Google Now Voice search, it always show me this: "Didn't catch that. Try speaking again.". Is there any option to get it work. I'm Czech, so first I though that it's not working because Czech language, so I changed it to English, reboot and it's still not working. I'd like to try this feature. Does anyone have solution for this? Btw thanks for this awesome ROM KonstaT!

gavin08

gavin08

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Where is 'secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1')'?

Posted Image

dkkerry

dkkerry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Oeh ~! ... Shiny changes the last few day :o ... Keep up the good work to All the devs! :) And thnx for the awesome rom for our weary old blade :D Does remind me of this commercial I just saw from Samsung, something about laptops being puppy's thrown away ... but not if you keep upgrading it ^^

Have to agree, loved all that has been going on this week, alot of changes, and work on the developers side. :D Great work,

bjajjull

bjajjull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, I flash your latest (18.11.) CM10, everything works fine, but one thing don't. When I try Google Now Voice search, it always show me this: "Didn't catch that. Try speaking again.". Is there any option to get it work. I'm Czech, so first I though that it's not working because Czech language, so I changed it to English, reboot and it's still not working. I'd like to try this feature. Does anyone have solution for this? Btw thanks for this awesome ROM KonstaT!

It doesn't work on ZTE Blade and will never work. You have to use the app called "Voice Search" (think it is included in this rom).

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

I had the same problem - very annoying. Wiped everything twice and still 'Home' not working, even in the nav. bar! Running the above command, through ADB with root access, fixed it.

Also Autobrightness doesn't seem to work properly for me (it doesn't change or it jumps from highest to lowest only).
EDIT: No, autobrightness doesn't work for me :( , same as with CM9-KK (no settings, wipes, etc. doesn't help). GEN2, European Blade, no problems with SS-RLS7 and other GB ROMs. I've tried external program to control brightness (Lux Auto Brightness), but the problem is with the sensor - it doesn't change lux value properly. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. :)

Edited by elrond_bs, 19 November 2012 - 10:22 PM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

Sulthekk

Sulthekk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Where is 'secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1')'?

What do you mean by where? In the sqlite database of course. :-)
This is a command. All you need to do is to open a terminal (adb shell or any terminal emulator app), run su, then paste & run the (whole, not a single part of it) command I posted.

Edited by Sulthekk, 19 November 2012 - 09:36 PM.

abarthman

abarthman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Huawei Y300
Still getting occasional issue where it takes a long time for wifi to turn on after a reboot. Never had this issue previously. Have tried clean reinstall, but it's still happening.

Other than that, this is the best ROM to date.

sej7278

sej7278

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
does anyone know how you get the zoom feature to work in the 4.2 camcorder - there seems to be a 1.0x circle that appears on the screen if you make a zoom gesture, but then it seems to hang the camera app. possibly our blades can't handle zooming in a video?

Ganster

Ganster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Twitter:@Ganster41
For get Home button working try to format /system before installing ROM. May be that command missing in new install script. When I do first update to ICS from CM7, I was got same issue.

And about zoom:
Our camera haven't this feature. Zoon working only in stock ROMs(and may be in some 3rd-party apps), and implemented as software interpolation. So i think, in any case, implementing it hasn't sense.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

For get Home button working try to format /system before installing ROM. May be that command missing in new install script. When I do first update to ICS from CM7, I was got same issue.

And about zoom:
Our camera haven't this feature. Zoon working only in stock ROMs(and may be in some 3rd-party apps), and implemented as software interpolation. So i think, in any case, implementing it hasn't sense.

Plus the zoom is not optical*, it's software so... You can zoom your pictures at your computer...

*fixed

Edited by 96frozen, 20 November 2012 - 08:21 AM.

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
I also have a question for you Ganster, why don't you like project butter on jb and why was it keeping you from porting your omx bypass?

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
Ganster what about bugs on some youtube hq videos?

sugur

sugur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
i installed this rom on my blade and my network freezes every time i use 2G/3G data,and i need to reboot the phone every time the network freezes, there's no incoming and outgoing call..anyone please solve my problem.

RonakG

RonakG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

It also happens to me

Me too. wi-fi is not working at all. It's stuck at Switching on wi-fi.

Sulthekk

Sulthekk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Plus the zoom is not digital, it's software so... You can zoom your pictures at your computer...

Digital zoom is actually software zoom. B-)
The only real (hardware) zoom is optical zoom.

..Abel..

..Abel..

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade / Dell XCD 35
  • Twitter:@Ace_Able

does anyone know how you get the zoom feature to work in the 4.2 camcorder - there seems to be a 1.0x circle that appears on the screen if you make a zoom gesture, but then it seems to hang the camera app. possibly our blades can't handle zooming in a video?

works for me 2.0x

Posted Image
JELLY BEAN :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users