Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

Mettafox

Mettafox

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S II i9100

do you have a link?

Look for my comment about the subject a few pages ago.
You will find the link with your answer.

Devices:
Sapo A5 (ZTE Libra) - CyanogenMod 10 KonstaKang (Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean)
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 - Stock Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz 5.0

Recovery:
Sapo A5 (ZTE Libra) - ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0 from ROM Manager
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 - Stock recovery

DMM88

DMM88

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade (A5)
How many fps records this rom?
It's equal to 2.3? Or is it still 8fps?

Thanks!

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

How many fps records this rom?
It's equal to 2.3? Or is it still 8fps?

Thanks!

Same as 2.3

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

JMS74

JMS74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Sapo A5)
before this ROM is considered finish I beg people who have the know how to try, to make wifi tethering work on normal ap mode. it works with third party apps but only on ad hoc and not on normal AP mode..
That's too bad for most people because you need root access to have the possibility of connecting to ad hoc in Android. I got 2l other devices that only have wifi and no root access so ad hoc is completely worthless to me..
to me that the only reason I'm considering going back to gingerbread

dhoomktoo1

dhoomktoo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:OMCSkate,SFBlade
it looks like I am not able install / restore any map based apps on this ROM. ( runtastic / endomondo ). are other people facing the same issues? is there a way out to make it work? Thanks for your help.

bhush

bhush

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Devices:DELL XCD35,HTC P3400i

1611 ROM seems to be more stable than 2411 ROM regarding camera app and music.

I agree

Big Dunker

Big Dunker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Do u have a link for this rom and for the matching gapps?

De@n

De@n

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S & Blade

Edited by De@n, 27 November 2012 - 09:00 AM.

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade

Do u have a link for this rom and for the matching gapps?

You can get it from http://www.zteblade....ml?limitstart=0

gapps zip remains same as the one found in this post from KonstaT.

Simono

Simono

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S3
Guys I probably move back to ZTE Blade for some time. Is this ROM is smooth and stable for daily usage without playing games?

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3, ROM: CM10.2, 32GB Micro SD Card
ZTE Blade, ROM: CM10.1

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Konsta,

before you disappear :)
Can you put on your github or post here the EGL patches you had before changing to the Ganster's fixes? Did you also changed any binary files?
It seems that jb with these latest updates is a little bit more laggy, so I want to revert back to those old EGL hacks you had on the patches to check from there..

Thanks,
João Ventura

ZTR

ZTR

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S i9000,Dell XCD 35
  • Twitter:@Zakitheracer

Guys I probably move back to ZTE Blade for some time. Is this ROM is smooth and stable for daily usage without playing games?

Yes this ROM is smooth and stable enough for daily use :)

ROM:CM10.1 KonstaKANG 24/07/13
Recovery:CWM 6.0.2.7

bartiiiiiii

bartiiiiiii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
So you guys are telling that it's worth better to flash the 16.11 version with the patches than the 24.11 'cause it's more stable and smoother?

pppp3k

pppp3k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

So you guys are telling that it's worth better to flash the 16.11 version with the patches than the 24.11 'cause it's more stable and smoother?

16.11 was the last build, where the wi-fi worked for everyone. On later versions, some of us (including me) started having probles with wi-fi not activating or activating very slowly. But apparently this does not happen to everyone, like it seems that KonstaT never had this problem, while Ganster did :-)

My guess is there must be small difference in firmware in different phones, since wi-fi is related to it. I believe that I use Stock Gen2 from here:
http://www.modaco.co...ra-via-windows/

So, just try the 24.11 and see how it works for you. It takes only 5 min to flash a rom, doesn't it?

pppp3k

pppp3k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Ganster, would it be possible to have all your latest chages and video improvements as a flashable zip file for CM10?

mrcake

mrcake

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

it looks like I am not able install / restore any map based apps on this ROM. ( runtastic / endomondo ). are other people facing the same issues? is there a way out to make it work? Thanks for your help.

Have not tried the apps you mentioned but I have installed Strava without any problems.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Konsta,

before you disappear :)
Can you put on your github or post here the EGL patches you had before changing to the Ganster's fixes? Did you also changed any binary files?
It seems that jb with these latest updates is a little bit more laggy, so I want to revert back to those old EGL hacks you had on the patches to check from there..

Thanks,
João Ventura

You can find all old patches from my git history. No one should use those CTS breaking hacks anymore, now that it's not absolutely necessary. What you're saying about lagging isn't true either (you would have read about it if the recent builds were somehow significantly slower :P).

No, that not true. There is absolutely no difference in stability or smoothness in the recent builds. Only differences are in media decoding and they were talking about that.

16.11 was the last build, where the wi-fi worked for everyone.

No, that's not true either. If there's some wifi issues, they've been present all along. There's been nothing merged after 16.11. that would affect our wifi and no other differences that would explain it. I had several patches for wifi tethering included already before 16.11. build and I had all of them reverted in 24.11. build.

Ganster, would it be possible to have all your latest chages and video improvements as a flashable zip file for CM10?

Why? All Ganster's improvements are already included in the latest build.

huibuhh

huibuhh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

No, that's not true either. If there's some wifi issues, they've been present all along. There's been nothing merged after 16.11. that would affect our wifi and no other differences that would explain it. I had several patches for wifi tethering included already before 16.11. build and I had all of them reverted in 24.11. build.

Maybe reverting those patches broke something? I can't compare to 16.11 build but all i can say is that connecting to wifi (at least for me) takes significantly longer on your latest CM10 build than on the latest CM9 build. Especially after (hot?) reboot this is striking.

Beside the wifi topic: Does voice search (not the google now version) work for anyone?

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Maybe reverting those patches broke something? I can't compare to 16.11 build but all i can say is that connecting to wifi (at least for me) takes significantly longer on your latest CM10 build than on the latest CM9 build. Especially after (hot?) reboot this is striking.

Beside the wifi topic: Does voice search (not the google now version) work for anyone?

I think the problem is on "hot rebbot" and is not a wifi problem

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
instead of posting comments like that post logcats, I know I did some before and I'm sorry for that.

To do a logcat use adb :)

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users