Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

Hrosik97

Hrosik97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Sony Tablet S
  • Twitter:@Hrositko

Hi sir I just wana ask .. is the google market or google play working . coz I am using 4.0.3 and google play is not working there ... and thank and thumb's up for ur good work :D

It's working perfectly for me (Gen2 European with latest build). It works on CM9 too.

azidhaka

azidhaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I can confirm having the same problem with turning on mobile data on my GEN2 European Blade. Switching to 2G/3G and then back to 2G fixes it as described above.

android@sam

android@sam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Computers, MObilez...
  • Devices:DELL XCD35 aka ZTE BLADE

Hi sir I just wana ask .. is the google market or google play working . coz I am using 4.0.3 and google play is not working there ... and thank and thumb's up for ur good work :D

Which gapps are you using?

Sony Ericsson UI On your ZTE BLADE

"CYANSCAPE"

vismak

vismak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Enabling zRam can improve time to get back to launcher considerably, so the device feel faster.
Settings->Performance->Memory Management
However zRam will not improve performance in applications, probably the other way around. Snap.IT had an explanation about it.

And for battery drainage, check apps too, to see what is using the radio. It may be that apps use battery indirectly, even if 3% vs 60% is not likely.

If you are in bad coverage and need to handover often, battery power is needed. I get values like this when putting the phone in a locker in a cellar. GSam has details.

Thank you for the tips
Drainage automaticaly fixed , propably after updating installed app (never found which one)

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

I use Camera ICS and it works great...no problem at all.
There is no use in spending time fixing the default application if you have a perfect replace. (I wouldn't do it)

Because I don't really like 3rd party camera apps with adds... . does the legacy camera work?

Edited by 96frozen, 03 December 2012 - 11:55 PM.

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

wakeup12

wakeup12

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Orange Stockholm, OSF
Wowww, super! When will be the release?

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
go to the first post o.O

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

StVak

StVak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Twitter:@StVak
i dont know if this a stupid question but does it support OTG?

raizor6th

raizor6th

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Devices:ZTEblade V880 512mb
hi guys,

i wonder why my blade rises its battery temperature to 50+°c when in deep sleep and falls down to normal(26°c - 37°c) when held awake? I've been noticing it since the early stage of this cm10 project is this normal?

spinozagr

spinozagr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Well, I have a question.
Is it possible install only Gmail and Play Market from the "gapps-jb-20121017-KonstaKANG.zip"?
I tried install the apk's that I downloaded from internet (gmail & google play) after a clean install of the CM10 (24.11) and without flashing the gapps zip file, but unfortunately both of these apps force closing.
Any suggestion?

James Horny

James Horny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Wowww, super! When will be the release?

At Christmastime. :D

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Because I don't really like 3rd party camera apps with adds... . does the legacy camera work?

Read the first page - everything works, read the last 2-3 pages and you will find out what is the bug with camera.

Is it possible install only Gmail and Play Market from the "gapps-jb-20121017-KonstaKANG.zip"?
I tried install the apk's that I downloaded from internet (gmail & google play) after a clean install of the CM10 (24.11) and without flashing the gapps zip file, but unfortunately both of these apps force closing.
Any suggestion?

gapps-jb-20121017-KonstaKANG.zip contains special system services, requred for correct function of Play Store and other gapps, not just the programs. You need to flash it before installing anything.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Well, I have a question.
Any suggestion?

http://www.mediafire...l16jwtvdbx9bl6s here is a smaller gapps package.

and also a smaller rom: http://www.mediafire...rvkunr5aj5izq7g , i removed things that i wouldnt need, like email, exchange, voice dialer, bootanimation, live wallpaper. (havent tested it out yet)

Edited by leripe, 04 December 2012 - 02:20 PM.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17

go to the first post o.O

What is it?

RomWiz

RomWiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Lg Optimus Black
Usable for everyday?

brob57

brob57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade cm 10 konstat
Hello! I've been running on KonstaT for several months with no problem! Saturday, i changed TPT to get more space for datas. Usually, I consume about 200/300 Megaoctets of data in a month, and, since sunday, I have more than 700 Megaoctets of data!!!!!!!!! In 3 days!!!!!!! And I didn't change anything in my habits!
Could it be due to the new tpt? Or what??????
Please help me......And my battery empties in some hours......
Thank you and sorry for my english!!!

gerhardo

gerhardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Hello! I've been running on KonstaT for several months with no problem! Saturday, i changed TPT to get more space for datas. Usually, I consume about 200/300 Megaoctets of data in a month, and, since sunday, I have more than 700 Megaoctets of data!!!!!!!!! In 3 days!!!!!!! And I didn't change anything in my habits!
Could it be due to the new tpt? Or what??????
Please help me......And my battery empties in some hours......
Thank you and sorry for my english!!!

Settings, Data usage
See what app that drains the battery.

I saw someone where the Google backup constantly ran for some reason.
It is not the TPT itself that is the problem.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
This has absolutely nothing to do with TPT or the ROM. You should know how to setup your settings and apps to use less data or even turn data off, when not needed. There are many things that can go wrong and use a lot of megabytes of data.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

brob57

brob57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade cm 10 konstat

Settings, Data usage
See what app that drains the battery.

I saw someone where the Google backup constantly ran for some reason.
It is not the TPT itself that is the problem.

Thank you. How to do to disable the backup run. And how could I know which app uses so much data ?
Can you give me the best settings of the rom ?

Edited by brob57, 05 December 2012 - 06:13 AM.

Mihai Enea

Mihai Enea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Thank you. How to do to disable the backup run. And how could I know which app uses so much data ?
Can you give me the best settings of the rom ?

Settings - > Data Usage -> [Menu Button] -> Turn off "Auto-sync Data"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users