Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Settings -> Backup and reset, you can't miss it, if you have looked for it! This is not the place to discuss such questions (search Google or this forum for some detailed explanation on Android settings). There are other threads in this forum for beginners.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

jeeyi345

jeeyi345

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hi, I'm using version 16.11
My Wi-Fi button is often in deep grey, I can't enable or disable it,(remains no wifi signal) I have to reboot to see if it's able to slide. Is there anything I can do to fix it permanently?
Or maybe 24.11 will do

mitchde

mitchde

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
i have no probs with version 16.11 and wifi button - so must be something no general problem.

jeeyi345

jeeyi345

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I'll try 24.11 then, thanks.

De@n

De@n

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S & Blade

Hello! I've been running on KonstaT for several months with no problem! Saturday, i changed TPT to get more space for datas. Usually, I consume about 200/300 Megaoctets of data in a month, and, since sunday, I have more than 700 Megaoctets of data!!!!!!!!! In 3 days!!!!!!! And I didn't change anything in my habits!
Could it be due to the new tpt? Or what??????
Please help me......And my battery empties in some hours......
Thank you and sorry for my english!!!

You might want to consider using a firewall :) https://play.google....rewall jtschohl

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Hello! I've been running on KonstaT for several months with no problem! Saturday, i changed TPT to get more space for datas. Usually, I consume about 200/300 Megaoctets of data in a month, and, since sunday, I have more than 700 Megaoctets of data!!!!!!!!! In 3 days!!!!!!! And I didn't change anything in my habits!
Could it be due to the new tpt? Or what??????
Please help me......And my battery empties in some hours......
Thank you and sorry for my english!!!

Check for Google Now and how to disable it. Probably it is that app which is consuming the data and the battery..

brob57

brob57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade cm 10 konstat

Settings -> Backup and reset, you can't miss it, if you have looked for it! This is not the place to discuss such questions (search Google or this forum for some detailed explanation on Android settings). There are other threads in this forum for beginners.

Thank you elrond!!! I disabled "backup and reset", and everything seems to be ok now!!!!!

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III
possible to move navigation bar top of the screen and integrate it to statusbar?
would be nice to use blade bit like a tablet,, :)

km323

km323

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I was using CM9 by KonstaT for several weeks and was very satisfied except for the rather slow speed when applications started. So I have tried this ROM and it seems snappier. Unfortunately I have problems with Wi-Fi connection - I use My Phone Explorer: http://alturl.com/nyw7p for controling my phone from Windows desktop and it does not work correctly with 24.11 JB ROM while it worked fine with ICS. It now gives lots of Wi-Fi connection errors, especially when accessing SD card. Also webpages in Dolphin browser that I use as main web browser are sometimes loading very slowly. Otherwise this ROM works very well and I would like to have it permanently. Does anybody know how to solve Wi-Fi problems?

Edited by km323, 05 December 2012 - 04:37 PM.

RZRV8

RZRV8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter:@RZRV8

possible to move navigation bar top of the screen and integrate it to statusbar?

I really don't think thats possible..

ace j. ventura

ace j. ventura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

I really don't think thats possible..

Yes, we can.

mankulito2

mankulito2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

tablet with 3.5 inch screen. it is stupid.

Crazy T-Shirts with attitude: http://custom-shirts-with.info/

jonmac73

jonmac73

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fran - Huawei G510

Thank you elrond!!! I disabled "backup and reset", and everything seems to be ok now!!!!!

What does this actually stop doing ?
Will gmail/contents/calendar still sync OK - that's all I'm bothered about - all d/l appls I use Titanium back for. Thanks

UK Orange San Fran Gen2 TPT'd running CM9 ECO

UK Huawei Ascend G510 running stock 4.1.1

brob57

brob57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade cm 10 konstat

What does this actually stop doing ?
Will gmail/contents/calendar still sync OK - that's all I'm bothered about - all d/l appls I use Titanium back for. Thanks

Email still sync

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
yes, full tablet ui is stupid, but, moving navigation bar toip of screen is handy. can anyone give a guide?

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

yes, full tablet ui is stupid, but, moving navigation bar toip of screen is handy. can anyone give a guide?

Try PA 2.6.0, you can do exactly what you're requesting as well as a LOT more.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Yes i have tried it, but i think i cant find option to do what i would do
:(

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

Yes i have tried it, but i think i cant find option to do what i would do
:(

Tablet mode and enabled navbar will include navbar icons in bottom statusbar.

spinozagr

spinozagr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

http://www.mediafire...l16jwtvdbx9bl6s here is a smaller gapps package.

and also a smaller rom: http://www.mediafire...rvkunr5aj5izq7g , i removed things that i wouldnt need, like email, exchange, voice dialer, bootanimation, live wallpaper. (havent tested it out yet)

Thank you!!

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade

I was using CM9 by KonstaT for several weeks and was very satisfied except for the rather slow speed when applications started. So I have tried this ROM and it seems snappier. Unfortunately I have problems with Wi-Fi connection - I use My Phone Explorer: http://alturl.com/nyw7p for controling my phone from Windows desktop and it does not work correctly with 24.11 JB ROM while it worked fine with ICS. It now gives lots of Wi-Fi connection errors, especially when accessing SD card. Also webpages in Dolphin browser that I use as main web browser are sometimes loading very slowly. Otherwise this ROM works very well and I would like to have it permanently. Does anybody know how to solve Wi-Fi problems?

Use 16.11 JB ROM, which works perfectly without any WIFI issues. Some users already mentioned in this forum thread that with 18.11 or 24.11 ROM, they are facing WIFI issues. Please search this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users