Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

flavio88

flavio88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Optimus San Francisco
many thanks :)

Wich one i should install?

Just one more thing. My ZTE Blade was bought with GEN 1, but i updated it to 2.2 (the official one), and Mr.Pig now says i have a GEN 2 phone. So, i can only install GEN 2 roms, right?

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Apply Youtube HQ patch from KonstaT (search this thread for the patch) over 16.11 ROM. ROM is very stable and Youtube HQ works. May be S/W encoding, but it works without any issues.

is there camera preview bug in that release? or was it in that release that Konsta fixed the CTS breaking "hacks"?

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

mlhaa

mlhaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
i don't know why, but when i move between the home screens, the phone very often still freeze on milliseconds, it's not continuously, and jump on the next screen... in CM9 isn't it

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Try another launcher. Nova launcher is quite fast.

Edited by elrond_bs, 21 December 2012 - 10:32 PM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

mlhaa

mlhaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i tried nova and apex launcher and still the same problem...

Imago Otti

Imago Otti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

i tried nova and apex launcher and still the same problem...

I'm using Launcher Pro with success. :)

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (ZTE Blade)
Regarding the Wi-Fi problem, maybe the Blade comes with different chipsets?

flavio88

flavio88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Should i do the TPT with original recover or should i install the clockwork first and do it from there?

raizor6th

raizor6th

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Devices:ZTEblade V880 512mb

Should i do the TPT with original recover or should i install the clockwork first and do it from there?

you can't do any tpt from clockwork, just choose your desired tpt and it will install also clockwork.

Imago Otti

Imago Otti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Häpy Christmat to anybody. :)

Nummer5

Nummer5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC P3470,...

Which cache, and how do I clear it ? I have an app called "cache cleaner" but that didn't help...

dalvik cache

Merry x-mass to all!

mirko28

mirko28

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Hi,
I have a problem with this rom, at before 2 hours i had 2 notifications.

1st . Your memory is full ,some functions may not work
2nd . No service (selected network unavailable)

I cant use home button it just reloads where i left

I tried to clear cache also dalvik but same thing.

How to fix it without reinstalling rom ?This isn't first time ,2 days ago i reinstalled rom to fix it .

And just one question .Is 2mb cache partition enough?

asm19

asm19

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Devices:ZTE-Blade & Huawei U8800
  • Twitter:@miguel_salmeida
Konstat you can do it compile with make bacon -j8?
Is that to me gives me error...

make: *** No rule to make target `bacon '. Stop.

Phone: ZTE - Blade (TPT v10 stock)
ROM: Self compiled CyanogenMod 9 (UNOFFICIAL 20120627)

flavio88

flavio88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Installed the Rom. So far so good, but i think i might just have done a mistake. When doing the TPT thing, i choose the one with 220mb system, 37.5 mb cache, 162.5 mb data and i think it will be to small, since i just have 70 +- mb free.

What you guys have?

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Installed the Rom. So far so good, but i think i might just have done a mistake. When doing the TPT thing, i choose the one with 220mb system, 37.5 mb cache, 162.5 mb data and i think it will be to small, since i just have 70 +- mb free.

What you guys have?

TPT partition layouts are only good for people who use the cellphone's internal /data partition for apps. Most of us use s2e so partition layouts are somewhat useless (Unless you come from a GEN3 phone with 128mb system partition, in that case you'll need to TPT to a partition layout with a bigger /system partition (160mb +) so you're good.)

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade
Hi KonstaT,

You are the best judge for this CM10 ZTE Blade ROM development.

But could you please check URL http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1836116, where users are having JB ROM on their Sony Xperia X8 mobile, which is less powerfull than our ZTE Blade mobile with native USB tethering, Native WIFI tethering and even FM Radio functionality working.

Edited by anantk, 25 December 2012 - 05:15 PM.

mirko28

mirko28

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Can someone please answer to me, is 2 mb /cache enough for this ROM ?

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Can someone please answer to me, is 2 mb /cache enough for this ROM ?

Please, stop repeating the same meaningless question! :angry: I answered you in the 4.2 thread, and here - 2 pages back, is another answer! Also, I'm sure it was commented many times in the TPT threads. Have you seen anyone discussing /cache size or is it written on first page as a requirement? Search a little, then ask (once).

TPT partition layouts are only good for people who use the cellphone's internal /data partition for apps. Most of us use s2e so partition layouts are somewhat useless (Unless you come from a GEN3 phone with 128mb system partition, in that case you'll need to TPT to a partition layout with a bigger /system partition (160mb +) so you're good.)

This is not true! You may have s2e, but app data (+possibly dalvik cache and libs) + system data are all on the phone's /data. If you install many apps (100+), you can run out of space even with S2E. I'm now in similar situation with my phone.

Edited by elrond_bs, 25 December 2012 - 08:03 PM.

flavio88

flavio88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Please, stop repeating the same meaningless question! :angry: I answered you in the 4.2 thread, and here - 2 pages back, is another answer! Also, I'm sure it was commented many times in the TPT threads. Have you seen anyone discussing /cache size or is it written on first page as a requirement? Search a little, then ask (once).

This is not true! You may have s2e, but app data (+possibly dalvik cache and libs) + system data are all on the phone's /data. If you install many apps (100+), you can run out of space even with S2E. I'm now in similar situation with my phone.

Exactly.

When you move apps to SD not also they become bigger (don't know why), as also some intern memory is used. That's why i was asking if it is possible to do another TPT since i have done already one.

The TPT with 160mb system, 2mb cache, 279 mb data, 0.1mb oem seems like the best to me

If someone could help me i would be very grateful

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
Yes, 160MB is best. Just follow the instructions from here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users