Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Yes. Even I noticed this. Charging takes longer time in 27-12 and Settings-->Battery Status shows "USB Charging", even though charging is done through Wall Charger.

Thanks, it got borked with the usb driver update. Already fixed it...

khizhny

khizhny

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (ak Blade, Spark)

Thanks to KonstaT! Latest ROM is very good.
The only problem I faced with is that I use rVOIX program from play market to write incoming calls.
Program itelf working perfectly but after reboot it just can't autostart its service SVoix. I have to start it manually from RVoix. Previosly I used MIUI 4.1.2 Rom (based on CyanogenMOD) and SVoix started on boot without any problem. Normally RVoix process has one service (SVoix) to do its job.
Right after boot I see RVoix in running processes but after a while this process is killed and service is not started. I suspect that process RVoix boots up to early and just cant get needed superuser permissions. Sometimes after reboot I get a popup message that RVoix can't get superuser permissions. The same problem I had with Tasker application from play market. Program works fine if started from menu, but after reboot runs and then die after a while.
All that I can say from logcat that Voix is trying to start, but after a while it is killed. Maybe someone khow how to fix it?

I recently spotted that after reboot rVOIX starts, after ~20 sec it dies and after another ~30 seconds I got popup message from Superuser application that "rVOIX was granted SU permitions". But rVOIX is already dead. So I think that the problem is in Superuser. I have tried Panaroid ROM. There is no such problem. Probably bacause of using SuperSU instead Superuser. MIUI by the way also don't use Superuser.

пенис

пенис

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Thanks, it got borked with the usb driver update. Already fixed it...

Does this also cause that ac-charging does not start correctly but needs
rebooting before starts to charge. This feature appeared after upgrade to 27/12.

Edited by пенис, 05 January 2013 - 08:06 PM.

Dedicated to be a Blade user :)
Running on CM10.1

HarryPirate

HarryPirate

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (Sapo a5)
for anyone having problems with VOIP just use Sipdroid.

Device: ZTE Libra (Sapo a5)
ROM: The Most Recent CM
Recovery: ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0
External Storage: Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC (Class 4)
Current Launcher: Espier Launcher

mobile579

mobile579

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

rebooting before starts to charge. This feature appeared after upgrade to 27/12.

I am having trouble charging. It charges for 2 secs then stops. If I reboot and not touch phone it will charge. Once use phone it will not charge apart from a 2 sec burst. Anyone have any ideas it did not happen on previous release.

encore.neil

encore.neil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Dell xcd35 (Zte Blade)
I need help !!

I have installed the above rom in my dell xcd35 aka zte blade.[Gen 2 512 RAM Stock Partition]

phone stats:

system - 141/220
data - 131/162
cache - 1.2/37.5

so i have around 31mb available :(

I want to increase my storage and partitioning my 16gb SD card
I dont know exactly how to do it but i have heard of it.I guess its A2SD

now
someone please tell me the method to do it and also throw some light on file system ext 2 3 4

another issue
A friend of mine just told me that i am waste storage space by keeping the stock partition.
How do i resolve this ??

Thanks in advance :) :) :)

emotty

emotty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:knitting .. :P
  • Devices:san francisco

Usb Tethering a big fix for me thankyou :D

Flash Freak !

MoneyRuinsTheFun

MoneyRuinsTheFun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Why I have this problem in all CM9+... some youtube videos have green arrow and red and blue spots, same goes for most mp4 and 3gp videos from the internet i tried to play?
Thanks for the ROM :)

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

I am having trouble charging. It charges for 2 secs then stops. If I reboot and not touch phone it will charge. Once use phone it will not charge apart from a 2 sec burst. Anyone have any ideas it did not happen on previous release.

Please test and report back.
http://www.modaco.co...60#entry2073173

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

I need help !!
I want to increase my storage and partitioning my 16gb SD card
I dont know exactly how to do it but i have heard of it.I guess its A2SD
now
someone please tell me the method to do it and also throw some light on file system ext 2 3 4
another issue
A friend of mine just told me that i am waste storage space by keeping the stock partition.
How do i resolve this ??

I'll be glad to give you some advice, if you have at least tried to search for all of the above. These things are discussed in so many places, at least Google search could give you some answers. Not to mention the sticky threads in beginning of this forum - exactly for what you are asking.

Why I have this problem in all CM9+... some youtube videos have green arrow and red and blue spots, same goes for most mp4 and 3gp videos from the internet i tried to play?

Read this post. It's the same for CM9/10/10.1.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

пенис

пенис

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Thanks KonstaT,
Ac-charging works correctly now ! :)

Dedicated to be a Blade user :)
Running on CM10.1

mobile579

mobile579

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Please test and report back.
http://www.modaco.co...60#entry2073173

Charging now working. Thanks.

-=Extreme=-ShamaN

-=Extreme=-ShamaN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I have the same problem with ac charging and the fix solved it. Great work! Thx.

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
The changes included in the latest CM10.1 build have also been applied to the CM10 repos. They appear to work fine. boostpulse works and the camera preview seems to work a little bit better (faster) too. I don't know why KonstaT did not upload a new build yet, if anyone is interested I can upload mine.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
Well i found some issues related to Media Reproduction Malfunctions on some 3rd Party Apps.

When i want to listen to Audiobooks , Smart Audio Book Player gives me an error with the media on all media files when i try to play them.

Can you help me with this KonstAT ? Or you will release a new build on this month that can fix this media errors on 3rd party apps?

Edited by WiiSky70, 06 January 2013 - 08:57 PM.

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

BubToe

BubToe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have a problem with both CM10 and CM10.1 roms: the home button does not work on a San Francisco. It works fine with CM9. (By CM I mean Konsta roms). Can anyone with a San Francisco confirm this and/or offer a solution? Thank you!

(I have already posted in the CM10.1 topic but this topic seems to be more popular.)

Thank you Konsta for your hard work!

De@n

De@n

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S & Blade

I have a problem with both CM10 and CM10.1 roms: the home button does not work on a San Francisco. It works fine with CM9. (By CM I mean Konsta roms). Can anyone with a San Francisco confirm this and/or offer a solution? Thank you!

It works fine on my OSF.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
This is a known problem (I had it too) and the solution is simple - search the thread and you will find the fix.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

De@n

De@n

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S & Blade

This is a known problem (I had it too) and the solution is simple - search the thread and you will find the fix.

Open a su terminal, and run this:

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

peta809

peta809

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Google Nexus S
Dear KonstaT,

we usually use this three apllication for online watching broadcasting video from our TV providers.

https://play.google.... ... coms.prima
https://play.google.... ... 24.android
https://play.google.... ... t4.android

In our http://www.modaco.co... ... droid-235/ and stock rom based Froyo 2.2 work perfectly.

In all CM9/10 version our produced not work. Server always close the connection. Unexpectelly. When we restore Stock or Moldovan or CM7 rom work fine.

I am have affraid that this application is limited for CZ ip addresses only. But I hope, if you have time for download and test in you immages, its best for our community.
90% CZ blades users is limited this function and still use GB Roms.

In CT application from Inmite developer is small button Watch online in right top on applicatin (has smal "beta" writed ). When you click, you see program and down is small button run video, has play picture.

How to playing the live stream:
Posted Image

I am not sure, if depends on graphics adapter or drivers.

Please can you try this and look it forward if its possible to fix ?

Regards, peta809 and Jenik38.

Edited by peta809, 07 January 2013 - 05:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users