Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

alaa ahmedy

alaa ahmedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
help me

after install this rom i can't enter to my file manager

this message appeared

the operations command was not found or has an invalid definition

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
You have 160MB system or more, right? Try restarting the phone. If it doesn't help - try wiping data and installing again.

Edited by elrond_bs, 07 January 2013 - 10:27 PM.

Ganster

Ganster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
  • Twitter:@Ganster41
@peta809: RTSP streaming doesnt work on our device starting from CM9, and its hard to fix. May be I'll try to fix it later, but it's not important for me...

Edited by Ganster, 07 January 2013 - 11:50 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Are you sure? I'm confused since this one works perfectly fine on my 4.1.2.
http://iphonetv.antik.sk/

Or you mean something different?

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Ganster

Ganster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
@C3C0: Yes. Try to open links from your site in browser, not in thirdparty player - it doesnt play.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
But from peta809's point of view it's the same situation because they use SW to play streams. They don't try to play it directly in browser.
So it should be noted that "RTSP streaming doesnt work on our device starting from CM9" applies to browser only. Not players.
That confused me.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

BubToe

BubToe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Open a su terminal, and run this:

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Thank you both! I tired it but it didn't help. Maybe I mistyped something so I will try it again later and let you know.

Ganster

Ganster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

But from peta809's point of view it's the same situation because they use SW to play streams. They don't try to play it directly in browser.
So it should be noted that "RTSP streaming doesnt work on our device starting from CM9" applies to browser only. Not players.
That confused me.

You open videos from browser in MX Player or other, with its own software decoder.
peta809 tries to open video in app like "catalog of links to streams" without own decoders, which uses Android's native VideoView for it.
Understand differents?

Thirdparty players supports all what it wants, but our Android was not :)

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Thank you both! I tired it but it didn't help. Maybe I mistyped something so I will try it again later and let you know.

You have to type 'su', press enter, you will be asked for permission, select Allow, then type the above command with all symbols.

alaa ahmedy

alaa ahmedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
help me

this message appeared

James Horny

James Horny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

help me

this message appeared

Honey,

You don't have that application installed. There's only the shortcut. Re-install the app. ;)

alaa ahmedy

alaa ahmedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Honey,

You don't have that application installed. There's only the shortcut. Re-install the app. ;)

how can i install it
please tell me steps :wub:

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
Go to Play Store and download ES File Explorer. :)

mrz_hun

mrz_hun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, POV Mobii Tegra
  • Twitter:@-
I have set my wifi sleep policy to turn Never turn off when plugged in (and also tried turn off when screen is on) with 5 minute delay.
Nevertheless according to the battery usage graph, my wifi stays on for long periods of time.
Anyone else notice this?
The battery usage is not too bad by the way, it's only the fact that the graph says my wifi is on for hours is what is interesting.

ZTE Blade
POV Mobii Tegra

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Hello KonstaT, can you please make a boot.img with ADB Debugging on by default? My screen broke and I can't see how to enable ADB debugging so I could do everything I need.

If you could attend my request I'd be gladly appreciated.

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio
This is now the final CM10 release - for real this time. ;)

cm-10-20130108-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
http://www.mediafire...428z9l44e6rf66i
md5:9a696d776d0dae0ea0d9800b60e55bf3

-fixed charger mode detection
-fake vsync events
-set correct permissions for boostpulse (now it actually works :P)
-enabled divx and wma hw decoding (again)
-switched back to jellybean camera (again) & fixed preview glitches
-Allow purging of asset bitmaps (1)

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

I have a problem with both CM10 and CM10.1 roms: the home button does not work on a San Francisco. It works fine with CM9. (By CM I mean Konsta roms). Can anyone with a San Francisco confirm this and/or offer a solution? Thank you!

If you update from a different CM version that uses separate gapps package (and thus gapps backup script), you also need to format your system partition when you install this ROM!

I just tested my recent build and accidentally flashed 4.2 gapps. Guess what happened, among few other things my home button didn't work.

Hello KonstaT, can you please make a boot.img with ADB Debugging on by default? My screen broke and I can't see how to enable ADB debugging so I could do everything I need.

I'm not even sure if unsecuring boot image and enabling adb in default.prop does't it anymore in jellybean. Anyway you should be able to get adb working on first boot up to point where boot completes, then it stops working until you enable it again from settings.

I posted an easy tool for spitting boot images earlier. It would be a good practice. ;)

And btw, you can also use adb in recovery. That should be enough to rescue any possible data if that's what you want.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

This is now the final CM10 release - for real this time. ;)

cm-10-20130108-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
http://www.mediafire...428z9l44e6rf66i
md5:9a696d776d0dae0ea0d9800b60e55bf3

-fixed charger mode detection
-fake vsync events
-set correct permissions for boostpulse (now it actually works :P)
-enabled divx and wma hw decoding (again)
-switched back to jellybean camera (again) & fixed preview glitches
-Allow purging of asset bitmaps (1)

Awesome stuff, thanks for the tips :D

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

If you update from a different CM version that uses separate gapps package (and thus gapps backup script), you also need to format your system partition when you install this ROM!

I just tested my recent build and accidentally flashed 4.2 gapps. Guess what happened, among few other things my home button didn't work.

I'm not even sure if unsecuring boot image and enabling adb in default.prop does't it anymore in jellybean. Anyway you should be able to get adb working on first boot up to point where boot completes, then it stops working until you enable it again from settings.

I posted an easy tool for spitting boot images earlier. It would be a good practice. ;)

And btw, you can also use adb in recovery. That should be enough to rescue any possible data if that's what you want.

That was post #1337 for you. o_O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users