Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
It's only you, apparently. Wipe everything and install again.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

chris710

chris710

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
How about OC in this rom? How much can you squeeze out of your blades?

ZTR

ZTR

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S i9000,Dell XCD 35
  • Twitter:@Zakitheracer

The amount of oc doesn't depend only on the Rom but also on the hardware itself.;)

ROM:CM10.1 KonstaKANG 24/07/13
Recovery:CWM 6.0.2.7

пенис

пенис

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Have used in several modded ROMs 748MHz for over two year now. :)

Dedicated to be a Blade user :)
Running on CM10.1

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
Means nothing, because my phone (as well as many others) was never stable above 690Mhz.

chris710

chris710

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well, on cm7 i've never got under 710mhz but now i can't even touch the cpu governor or otherwise it becomes unstable.

Gryphonic

Gryphonic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (OSF)
I'd just like to say thanks a lot, KonstaT. You've prolonged the life of the Blade far longer than I could have hoped for. Mines going into retirement now, but I really appreciate your efforts!

Posted Image

maff91

maff91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
once again thanks konstat for another update
i updated to 8.1 without full wipe from the 27.12 rom and was working fine, then i decided to wipe my sd card because it was full of leftover data but after this the ext partition stopped being recognised so since i was fully backed up with titanium i repartitioned the card in cwm (6.0.2.7) again and full wipe and reinstalled the 8.1 but now it still won't recognise the ext partition, in partition info it just says unavailable and it's greyed out in s2e

so whats wrong?
i've also tried using minitool partition to get 4ext but that doesn't work either
has anyone got any suggestions

i've seen on other forums that people have to activate a2sd in the terminal with

su
a2sd install
y
n
y

but i assume it's something different for s2e
if anyone can help it would be really appreciated

dom1312

dom1312

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

i updated to 8.1 without full wipe from the 27.12 rom and was working fine, then i decided to wipe my sd card because it was full of leftover data but after this the ext partition stopped being recognised so since i was fully backed up with titanium i repartitioned the card in cwm (6.0.2.7) again and full wipe and reinstalled the 8.1 but now it still won't recognise the ext partition, in partition info it just says unavailable and it's greyed out in s2e

so whats wrong?
i've also tried using minitool partition to get 4ext but that doesn't work either

i've seen on other forums that people have to activate a2sd in the terminal with

su
a2sd install
y
n
y

i dont know if thr is any advantages of s2e over link2sd.
But I too had problems with s2e. So i started using link2sd and its been working without any problems.

Current Device: Dell XCD35
Current ROM: CM10.1 - Konstakang

пенис

пенис

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

so whats wrong?

su
a2sd install
y
n
y

Did this some time ago when changed my 16GB to 32GB before upgrading to 4.2.1.
Backed up with TB.
Partitioned SD-card with minitool partition wizard to Fat32/ext4/swap.
Flashed S2E 8.1 in CWM.
Restored with TB.
Everything went fine. :)

Dedicated to be a Blade user :)
Running on CM10.1

maff91

maff91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE

i dont know if thr is any advantages of s2e over link2sd.
But I too had problems with s2e. So i started using link2sd and its been working without any problems.

thanks link2sd works so i'll just use that

portysch

portysch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Please could you help me. On my device with this installed doesn't work voice input. I mean that writing sms by voice and those, voice search. And I have working internet conection so that is not the problem. It say "We didn't understand".

Jenik 38

Jenik 38

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Please could you help me. On my device with this installed doesn't work voice input. I mean that writing sms by voice and those, voice search. And I have working internet conection so that is not the problem. It say "We didn't understand".

Hi,

you will install : https://play.google....XNlYXJjaC54Il0.

Google voice search.

Jan

mio180

mio180

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade | Haier W910
hi guys, my brain is fulfilled wit other things so please gimme a quick help please!
It is still the 20121124 rom on the device. What is the fastest way to flash with the 20130108 keeping apps and call&sms logs?
Google backup&restore? Cw recovery backup&restore?
...or the old way I did before:
there is a call log backup&restore app I used>backup + format all as usual + flash the rom&gapps + go for market and find&reinstall my ex apps + call log backup&restore app>restore?
Thank you!
Sorry for the blaming off :blush:

Haier W910 4.1.2
ZTE Blade (gen II.) Android 4.2.2 cm-10.1-20130724-KonstaKANG

calson

calson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Backup first.

After that format cache and dalvik cache, Then flash 20130108

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Hey KonstaT, and everyone else: I have WiFi tethering working!

This required changes to both netd and the blade device tree. Here's my netd repo, the last two commits are required. Here's my device repo, the last commit is required.

It seems to run quite stable. I am using it right now to post this, and have been using it for the last 30 minutes with two clients connected.

Edit: ready to install build with WiFi tethering, please test

Edited by daemond, 14 January 2013 - 02:43 PM.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Hey KonstaT, and everyone else: I have WiFi tethering working!

This required changes to both netd and the blade device tree. Here's my netd repo, the last two commits are required. Here's my device repo, the last commit is required.

It seems to run quite stable. I am using it right now to post this, and have been using it for the last 30 minutes with two clients connected.

Nice, we've got progress :D

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

xlcazale

xlcazale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Hello Konsta and thanks a lot for bringing some more updates !

I thought we were done and did not pop in to check for quite some time. Nice surprise...

I will try the latest ROM when I get home but I do have a question I meant to ask regarding the google now feature:
As google keeps addiding new 'cards', will we see them appear or would that require a gapps package or ROM update ?
google now did tell me that there was a new version but when I went to the play store, I was told it was not compatible with my ZTE Blade device.
Am I missing something ? Any workaround ?

A second question if I may:
In CM9, I used to control the music player with headset clicks (short click = next, long click = previous). Now in CM10 it seems long click is used for something else. Any chance this could be fixed/modified some way ? All the headset control apps I tried have the same difficulty picking up double clicks (tried all kinds of speed settings) hence my preference for the 'long click'.
Someone proposed the solution below (modifying some settings to make the 'centre' button appear as a 'right' button in a nutshell):

http://www.reddit.co...adset_controls/
I did try it but not all the files were the same on our blade and I almost messed up my phone with no buttons working so ended up having to flash a backup from recovery.
Anyway, the idea sounded nice but not straightforward for me to apply so If someone manages to make it work, I am highly interested (or any other suggestion to control music with headset button...)

thanks
Sorry for the long post...

Xavier

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
There is no new version of Google Now for ARM6 (our processor), you are not missing anything. You can't use official version, because it is ARM7 only. ARM6 version was created by other devs, not KonstaT, and it looks like it won't be updated anymore.

Edited by elrond_bs, 14 January 2013 - 05:36 PM.

Skarek

Skarek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I installed the latest release some days ago and now I suddenly noticed that my camera app has disappeared (I had it in the beginning, as I'm quite certain I tried it). Should I just reinstall the ROM (and loose my settings :-( ) or does anybody have any other tips? Maybe I missed something...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users