Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Try reinstalling without wipe and it should work. If not - full wipe and install.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

De@n

De@n

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S & Blade

I installed the latest release some days ago and now I suddenly noticed that my camera app has disappeared (I had it in the beginning, as I'm quite certain I tried it). Should I just reinstall the ROM (and loose my settings :-( ) or does anybody have any other tips? Maybe I missed something...

Have you disabled or removed gallery?

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
i hope i don`t get my head bitten off,but does voice search work on this ROM?(i`m using 10-20121227 version)i`ve tried to look through all the posts but its starting to look like the bible! was it ever meant to work on this ROM as i can`t un install via play and on apps its showing voice search twice,one is 2.55mb and the other is 364kb any help out there? it may have been answered sometime ago,but i would like to know if does work.thanks.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC Sensation

Hey KonstaT, and everyone else: I have WiFi tethering working!

This required changes to both netd and the blade device tree. Here's my netd repo, the last two commits are required. Here's my device repo, the last commit is required.

It seems to run quite stable. I am using it right now to post this, and have been using it for the last 30 minutes with two clients connected.

Edit: ready to install build with WiFi tethering, please test

appears to work nicely, thanks for sharing! :)

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

i hope i don`t get my head bitten off,but does voice search work on this ROM?(i`m using 10-20121227 version)i`ve tried to look through all the posts but its starting to look like the bible! was it ever meant to work on this ROM as i can`t un install via play and on apps its showing voice search twice,one is 2.55mb and the other is 364kb any help out there? it may have been answered sometime ago,but i would like to know if does work.thanks.

These are system apps, normally they can't be uninstalled. Don't bother to check what size they are or how many times one is shown, it's a system thing, you don't need to know.

Google Now (Voice Search) works if you use the Voice Search icon from the app menu, not from the desktop widget (it's the only way they managed to make it work).

Skarek

Skarek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Have you disabled or removed gallery?

How did you know that. :-)
Restored my backup of gallery and suddenly the camera was back... Many thanks, since when did the camera be part of the gallery app?

Rockas

Rockas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Decided to try this ROM last night and I'm having a problem.
I bought Winamp PRO license and looks like Market doesn't recognize that anymore.
Is there something I can do to fix that? or it is a problem with Market (google play store)?
It worked fine on other ROMs I tested... including Konstat 4.2.1

jastonas

jastonas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
After a fresh clean install with system/data/cache wipe and with a tpt partition of 279mb for data, I only get 150 mb free!

What's taking up all my space??

Any ideas?

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade

This required changes to both netd and the blade device tree. Here's my netd repo, the last two commits are required. Here's my device repo, the last commit is required.

It seems to run quite stable. I am using it right now to post this, and have been using it for the last 30 minutes with two clients connected.

Excellent. May be you should post this "News" in KonstaT's CM10.1 ROM thread, so that he will be able to pick it up for next CM10.1 ROM version.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,660 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Thanks. :) Seems to work fine in CM10.1 after some modifications.

jastonas

jastonas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
TPT'd my device with 2mb cache - 160 system - 279 data.
Fresh install of 8.1.13 CM10 + Gapps.

First boot and the result :

Posted Image
host images

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
You are sure Google didn't restore your apps with Google Backup? Do you use ext on SD card? Try wiping and installing again.

jastonas

jastonas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

You are sure Google didn't restore your apps with Google Backup? Do you use ext on SD card? Try wiping and installing again.

Sure 100%. This time I didn't even connect to wifi/data or any google account.

It's a really pure and clean installation what you see.

jastonas

jastonas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Apparently, Davlik creates 60mb of files and folders :(

Posted Image
host images

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Don't post 2 consecutive posts, use Edit.

Dalvik cache is a normal system function. I already told you - try wiping and installing again. Also you could check which app is taking too much space - System->Apps. I'm not sure if this isn't a normal situation, because I use modified version of this ROM with less apps.

Edited by elrond_bs, 15 January 2013 - 08:04 PM.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X

These are system apps, normally they can't be uninstalled. Don't bother to check what size they are or how many times one is shown, it's a system thing, you don't need to know.

Google Now (Voice Search) works if you use the Voice Search icon from the app menu, not from the desktop widget (it's the only way they managed to make it work).

yes,voice search does work,did also noticed that in pico(text to speech out put )was missing( the voice inc speech synthesis ) easy answer was to install form play store.ROM is fine.thanks for the reply.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

alexepl

alexepl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade
Hey guys, sorry to ask but I have a little problem here with the cm filemanager! I'm unable to copy/paste files, I'm not even able to see the option when I long press on a file. I tried using the selection option, but when I push on 'copie selected files' I get an error: 'unauthorised operation in the actual folder'. I tried root mode but that doesn't help.
Any idea's how to fix this? Thx!

fatsozteblade

fatsozteblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Hey guys, sorry to ask but I have a little problem here with the cm filemanager! I'm unable to copy/paste files, I'm not even able to see the option when I long press on a file. I tried using the selection option, but when I push on 'copie selected files' I get an error: 'unauthorised operation in the actual folder'. I tried root mode but that doesn't help.
Any idea's how to fix this? Thx!

Select the file or folder(s) you want to move. Then navigate to the place you want to move them. Then press the button in the bottom left corner (when you have your phone in portrait mode). Click move selection.

-=Extreme=-ShamaN

-=Extreme=-ShamaN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Is there any plans to:
1. fix wrong high temperature data, when is in sleep/standby/screen off mode.
2. add undervolting-overvolting kernel support to CM 10.

or

How can I fix/add this to work these all by myselfs (in detailed steps, if you can)?

P.S.: Thanx for all you are doing for us developing your ROMs!

Rockas

Rockas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Still no fix for the headphones notification, problem?
I mean... when using headphones... the notification sound is inexistent, or too low on the headphones' speakers.
Notification sound comes out from the phone speaker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users