[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest ..Abel..

New build up. I'm giving this now an alpha status. I guess truly adventurous people could use it as a daily driver but that is not recommended. I also updated the trimmed gapps package. Someone with stock partion sizes could try the full gapps package and report how Google Now, Voice search, etc is working, if at all.

cm-10-20120719-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...444vw4ir2dxghs3

md5:7d4a73348eb3639fe9998b4e76fdcbc3

gapps-jb-medium-20120717-signed.zip

http://www.mediafire...8981qlpqm8889o7

md5:b6ad806162629e457abe2d9aaeb0311d

-fixed GPS

-fixed native moving apps to sdcard

-fixed headphones and some other audio issues

-superuser should be fully working

-system size with medium gapps ~139mb

I would appreciate if someone could test bluetooth. I don't have too many bluetooth devices to play with. Pairing should work fine but I'm having some trouble with file transfers (same thing with most ROMs though). I don't have a bt-headset but I expect audio routing to be broken. Bluetooth tethering might work, or not. :P With logs please.

Could u add live wallpapers etc too ?

Guest KonstaT

Could u add live wallpapers etc too ?

Why? This ROM has live wallpaper support and live wallpaper picker is included. Just install live wallpapers like any regular apps and select from menu.

Guest gunapriyan

Konsta, Thanks for your efforts. Earlier in CM9, Settings had lots of options....In CM10....its reduced...is there any purpose?

Edited by gunapriyan

Guest MiniDemonic

Voice Search closes one second after it starts (You can hear the *ping* sound and then it disappears).

Google Now worked fine up until you pressed "Yes, I'm in", shows a white screen and then closes down.

None of them produces a force close messagebox, they just close without notice.

It looks like Google Now is actually running, I can't access the app screen for it but I get notifications about the weather, and I don't have any other application that would post notifications about the weather.

Logcats:

I cleared the log and then started the application, the following is the full log I got from that attempt to start.

Logcat from Voice Search:

http://pastebin.com/0DPcYy9J

Logcat from Google Now:

http://pastebin.com/MdEWua4X

Edit:

Gonna try my bluetooth headset when I find it lol.

Edited by MiniDemonic

Guest zeelog

moving apps to sdcard now work, bluetooth working fine as well - tested with primary mobile. system under system settings does not fc now, though not sure if changes are really applied. . great work konsta, will keep in touch. modified build.prop to 192 dpi works just fine...camera still broken at least on mine...wifi works fine, disabling avoid poor connections settings might help sometimes ..

Guest Hayden3430

Thanks for the update Konstat, Earphones and App2SD working a treat :)

I assume you have implemented the RIL fix into update (Wasn't in changelog) Also bluetooth is working fine here :)

Don't suppose you could add the update date to the thread title :D

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest ..Abel..

Why? This ROM has live wallpaper support and live wallpaper picker is included. Just install live wallpapers like any regular apps and select from menu.

What I meant was jb live wallpapers ?

Guest Hayden3430

Im pretty sure that no new official live wallpaper were added into jelly bean, i think they have just kept the ics ones. who actually uses them anyway, make the homescreens lag and it rinses your battery.

Guest Hayden3430

Just thought I would let u know some problem I've faced:

- Had a few colour banding issues

- Red battery indicator doesn't seem to show when charging or low battery

- None of the notification setting under system work

- Screen On/Off animations setting not working properly

The last two are probably related to cyanogenmod development but I think colour banding is related to device as this was present in ICS at early stages.

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest HDuser

1st of all great work on porting CM10 in Zte blade. 2nd i have few requests:

1.Make the rom which could use less system partition so we could install more apps on phone memory.

2.Make FM radio working.

Guest shmizan

1st of all great work on porting CM10 in Zte blade. 2nd i have few requests:

1.Make the rom which could use less system partition so we could install more apps on phone memory.

2.Make FM radio working.

ok boss I will get right on it.

unbelievable..

Guest sej7278

ok boss I will get right on it.

unbelievable..

it was his 4th post so i just ignored it. maybe give him the bad news that cyanogenmod will never support the FM radio (and konstat is already making the /system apps smaller that the default).

Guest gunapriyan

Tilal, You told that ProjectButter is finished. I hope that you are going to release like Snapshot.......[Konsta, sorry to ask Tilal in your section]

Yes and no.

Guest tilal6991

Tilal, You told that ProjectButter is finished. I hope that you are going to release like Snapshot.......[Konsta, sorry to ask Tilal in your section]

Yeah - turns out I was wrong. I saw OpenGL rendering working and I assumed too quickly that this meant PB was working fully as well. I assumed wrong.