How would I get the notification buttons?

Guest Cardie

Guest Cardie

Ive got B926 rooted with CWM9, but its a pain in the arse having to go into settings to turn mobile data on all the time, how do I get the buttons at the top? Could I just flash the vendor file that came with ICS with clockwork mod and if so how would I do that?

Guest Cardie

Move de UPDATE.APP in the vendor folder to the dload folder. Then flash it the same way you have flashed de ROM.

Wouldnt this completly re install ICS?

Sure, but that is a widget, it's less practical!

No, it has both widget and pull down notification options.

Edited by Hpez

Tried what you said now my phone boots into CWM and says E:Invalid command argument ? What do I do now?

You need to put the vendor folder into the dload folder so the update does both at once, not take the update.app from vendor and put in dload as above, as you said, this will perform an update again, which will as you know leave you in recovery as there is no rom to boot into now.

So again, dload on root of sd, now put vendor folder containing its file into dload folder, now update again and both will be done at once.

Guest Cardie

I did a factory reset via CWM and its booted up okay again, lost everything buts its done it...... and ive got the notification toggles lol :)

Cheers.... kinda... I did what i came here to do lol :)

Guest Adyx00

Out of interest, would it be possible to use the vendor update.app from B927 with the B926 or Paul's Ir1 rom? I know B926 came with it's own but I had quite a lot of difficulty getting rid of the Chinese stuff.

Guest Cardie

What is has done though is installed all the chinese apps bloatware, ive still got root access, were are the files and are they safe to delete?

Guest carstenheuer
Ive got B926 rooted with CWM9, but its a pain in the arse having to go into settings to turn mobile data on all the time, how do I get the buttons at the top? Could I just flash the vendor file that came with ICS with clockwork mod and if so how would I do that?

hey, you dont need the buttons!

try this app from the store > notification toggle ;-)

Guest Mario_Cardoso

You need to put the vendor folder into the dload folder so the update does both at once, not take the update.app from vendor and put in dload as above, as you said, this will perform an update again, which will as you know leave you in recovery as there is no rom to boot into now.

So again, dload on root of sd, now put vendor folder containing its file into dload folder, now update again and both will be done at once.

I didn't knew that! Thank you!