post your screen shots here

Guest rickywyatt

Guest vermat17

You can get the razr launcher from the internet with the proper clock widget

Does the razr i launcher install properly on the OSD, and will it perchance have the quick links screen that the razr has?

Guest i am not a hacker

It installs fine, I have it. And yes, if you go left on the homescreens you have the quick links. It is simply a port of the launcher

Guest Simon O

Does the razr i launcher install properly on the OSD, and will it perchance have the quick links screen that the razr has?

It does. You need the Homescreen.apk and HomeConfig.apk, plus any others. Even with all these I couldn't get the Motorola clock widget working. The logs show it was looking for Motorola telephony stuff so I stopped. I'm not pushing a load of Motorola libs and apps to the phone just for a widget lol

Guest vermat17

Thanks for the info guys, that quick links page does seem pretty good lol :P

And I think the market widget looks close enough to not need the Motorola one...

Edited by vermat17

I tried both and the only difference i could see was the forcast screen wasn't as pretty on the play app. Still awesome. You have to install 4 apks with launcher aswell

• 1 month later...
Guest BlueMoonRising

Does it matter in what order you press?

Both at the same time although you need to practice to be honest. Once you've worked it out it's pretty obvious but is tricky initially.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Getting error while changing themes via aio tools.

Fail to coping from.....to....

Have you downloaded the theme you want to C:\SanDiego\tools\Themes\red (for the red theme for instance)? They should be unzipped as well.

• 3 weeks later...

A bit to bright for you is it flibblesan :lol: I am feeling colorful today so a little change of scenery was in order, I am sure I will be back to apex when I start getting migraines :lol:

• 2 weeks later...