Imei Problem

Guest Rostilj xD

Guest Rostilj xD

I am downgrade to GB and all was working fine.. I need to restore imei.. i do this but my imei is 0 again.5irom folder is empity.. I do not have copy of this foder .. What to do??

Can anyone help me?! Pleasee!!!

Guest Rostilj xD

Yes I backup.. and try to restore.. but it doesn`t work.. And now i don`t have backup. And my phone is Boot .. I back to Ics and i use miui .. But I want my Imei back... I don`t have warranty withouth it!! PLSSS HELP ANYONE!!! PLSS...

Guest Gary_J_Wright

And my Imei was xxxxx . If it can help.. PLss Help people plsss

please remove your imei number for safety reasons

we cant write you a new number as

1 its illegal

2 its not possible easily - if at all

HENCE why it says make 2 backups of YOUR imei

- check recycle bin and how many imei bk up do you have ?

Edited by Gary_J_Wright

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Yes I backup.. and try to restore.. but it doesn`t work.. And now i don`t have backup. And my phone is Boot .. I back to Ics and i use miui .. But I want my Imei back... I don`t have warranty withouth it!! PLSSS HELP ANYONE!!! PLSS...

what error do you get when trying to restore?

Guest Rostilj xD

Nothing in recycle bin.. No was eror.. it says that all was sucsesfull .. but 5irom was empity after that and my imei was 0. :/ I remember that I have Backup of system(maked by recovery).. can it help??

I do not have copy of this foder .. What to do??

In the guide it says make a copy on your sdcard, a copy on your PC and on a flash drive.... and you have none of these copies?

I would check the internal storage just in case the backup saved there instead, as this could explain the empty folder on the sdcard.

But if there is no backup on the internal, and you have no other backup at all, then I hate to say it but you are very probably screwed.

Edited by Hpez

Guest Rico_89

Did you root your phone??

Damn I just read the thread properly .. OH man this doesn't sound good.

Edited by Rico_89

Guest bladebuddy
No.. on the phone was deleted... and I cut from pc to phone second copy.... noob

.. can anyone help me?

Try restoring p.c settings to yesterday or to a day you know it was on your p.c, don't no if it will work but worth trying.

Guest Rico_89

Rico...can you help me tomorow.. I am so thired..plss.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about this.. but don't panic yet. There must be some mobile repair shop or website that can help you. Just run searches that are relevant to your problem and ask in some mobile repair shops for an estimate and maybe they can help you. Or maybe you can find you solution online.

Edited by Rico_89

Guest runlevel5

jikobutsu bricked his phone utterly so it wouldn't even switch on from flashing a experimental zip from tillaz. maybe an option for you to send phone in to voda.

Guest Peninsula

Hey man, download Recuva and run it. It will search your hard drive and phone. This program can find deleted files on a HDD or solid state drive (which is what your phone has).

It will hopefully find the 5irom folder, and then you can restore.

Good luck!

Edited by Peninsula

Guest Gary_J_Wright

I am downgrade to GB and all was working fine.. I need to restore imei.. i do this but my imei is 0 again.5irom folder is empity.. I do not have copy of this foder .. What to do??

imei will still show as 0 after restoring imei untill you reboot phone / battery pull - have you tried this?