I am lost my 5irom folder with my IMEI backup.. And my Imei was 0.Now I have my Imei back and I do this:
1. You must enter the engineering menu. Dial * # * # 2846579 # * # *
2. Go to ProjectMenu/Background setting/Usb ports setting and select Manufacture mode
3. Back to Background setting and go to Qualcomm background open setting and select background open (pass is 0 (ZERO))
4. Exit the engineering menu and turn on USB debugging (settings/developer tools/usb debugging)
5. Restart the phone
6. On PC install the DFS Tool (http://cdmatool.com/Demo).Connect the phone and run DFS tool.
7. Go to Ports and double click on dbAdapter Reserved Interface.
8. Close the Ports window and click on SPC.In DFS log must write UNLOCKED DEVICE.
9. If this OK go to Programming and type your IMEI in right place. (you can read Imei from phone box)
10. Click write.
11. When all finish go to ports and disabe dbAdapter Reserved Interface.Unplug your phone.
12. Go to engineering menu again.
13. Go to ProjectMenu/Background setting/Usb ports setting and select Normal mode
14. Back to Background setting and go to OTP NV filter switch and click Confirm
15. Back to Background setting and go to Qualcomm background open setting and select background close.
16. Restart Phone.
Thats all.. you now have YOUR IMEI!!! Dial *#06# for check.
Thanks to cicki for founding this tutorial and thanks to tutorial maker
YOU DO IT AT ONLY YOUR RISK!!!
copied from Rostilj xd post
What can I say but damn good find there cicki.
It's great to have a safety net when altering your IMEI number and it will make the process slightly less stressful, although I really hope people don't look at this as something to fall back on .. Really just make sure you back up your IMEI number in as many places as you can.
Edited by Rico_89, 19 July 2012 - 03:48 PM.