[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest lighters

I also had the problem with the contacts, luckily most were backed up with google. I then had to import contacts from my simcard as they didnt show automatically like in the b01 version.

Guest Pirex69

Tillaz,

B02 fully operational.

but i didn´t like go back up. in the and my settings where not ok, and some apps have gone like apn. But I had my back up with Huawei all backup and in the end all is ok.

tomorow i´ll give feedback about dialler ID.

Thks again

Pirex

Tillaz,

I´m facing some issues. I use an app called Blackmart and usually it make my updates. Know I can´t make doanloads or updates. Any ideas?

last i heard that app was shut down,

Guest dakid1235

Hi,

Where do I find the launcher files to put into the swap launcher. Looking for nova apex go and so on.

They used be posted on the first page but now I cannot find them?

Guest KrAzYtHeBoY

Tillaz in new version B02 you not include

1. Battery in charge mode = show ics stock battery

2. Insert variables for translate to others langs (system, lockscreen, font, etc...)

Its neccesary full wipe for install update?

Tillaz in new version B02 you not include

1. Battery in charge mode = show ics stock battery

2. Insert variables for translate to others langs (system, lockscreen, font, etc...)

Its neccesary full wipe for install update?

the battery charge icon is intended to be the way it is (personal preference)

i have re-done all the strings properly in B02, so translations can be done now from the strings.xml, all will be added to the next release (few weeks)

i would rather wait and get as many as i can so we don't have to update the rom every other day.

so if people want to translate for there langue let me know :)

Guest dakid1235

Hi,

Where do I find the launcher files to put into the swap launcher. Looking for nova apex go and so on.

They used be posted on the first page but now I cannot find them?

Cany anybody help me with this please?

@Tillaz,

in B02 we dont have the option to clean cache. do you recomend any app? or must I wipe?

thks

the option should still be there as its part of the settings, scroll the tabs to the left

Guest Degurney

I give up with this rom :( OTA`d to B02. My storage in the stock 'my files' app says sd card 2GB whatever I change it to in the storage part of settings.

it`s listing out more than 2 GB in browse mode ( where it shows what kinda files you have and quantity )

I had a reboot yesterday on B01 :(

ALso when I got the notification for the OTA to B02 I chose to wipe cache and not data ( thinking it wouldn`t wipe ) and well, it did! I started over again :(

Darren

Guest BillBong

Just got in and saw the new release. Two questions for anyone who's gone through it:

1) How to install Nova Prime? Do we still need to use the patch file (from previous releases) or just install this as usual, and then how to get rid of the included Nova Free? (I think there were problems before in using the Launcher addon with Nova Prime in previous releases which is why the patch file was used).

2) Does this ROM fix the storage issue so it defaults to Extenal SD Card or do I still need to patch from previous releases.

thanks

I give up with this rom sad.png OTA`d to B02. My storage in the stock 'my files' app says sd card 2GB whatever I change it to in the storage part of settings.

it`s listing out more than 2 GB in browse mode ( where it shows what kinda files you have and quantity )

I had a reboot yesterday on B01 sad.png

ALso when I got the notification for the OTA to B02 I chose to wipe cache and not data ( thinking it wouldn`t wipe ) and well, it did! I started over again sad.png

Darren

i don't understand the first part,

if you read the OTA update it clearly says full wipe back up your apps

What does this mean? By the way, I am running B01/08, it must be a bug. In using my cellular network.

post-969101-13511196007948_thumb.jpg

its not a bug... your clearly are not on B01 / 08, (it says you are on B06)

it says this because older versions are no longer supported with OTA (old id was removed from the server, new id is > InfusB944)

i have explained this way two many times now :(

Guest rale_ts

After intense testing here what I have to report.

Everything works good and fast like in B01 but caller ID lag is still there :(

Stock 4.0.4 phone app seems to bee more smooth and quicker when you swipe through phone app screens then Huaweis stock ones and there is big improvement, but Caller ID lag refuse to disappear

and this time when it happens in my case Caller ID don't shows after 5 or 7 sec it only shows when I answered the call.

Tillaz, I know you done everything that you could to fix dis big problem but Huawei engineers f..k really good this ICS!

I cant believe that after so much time they didn't fix this BIG issue because its a very main function of phone since aloooong time ago to show to you whose calling you!

Caller ID lag and HWA missing and other problems... this Huaweis ICS is a joke!

Big thanks to you Tillaz, for your great effort to make this ICS ROM much better!

Guest Degurney

First part? well.. under storage in settings.. whatever I change the default storage to ( internal or sd card ) in the included 'my files' app ( main screen with all the boxes and the coloured bars at the bottom ) it shows SD CARD 74MB/2.0GB

I have 642MB MUSIC, 114MB pics, archives 619MB etc...

this used to change when I changed the storage to SD card ( it should read whatever/8GB ( which is my sd card ) surely?

Part 2 I can live with :)

also with the updates recently I`ve lost a bunch of pics!! infact.. I took one this moring of the foggy building tops in London.

This evening after the OTA B02 update.. thats gone!

:(

Edited by Degurney

After intense testing here what I have to report.

Everything works good and fast like in B01 but caller ID lag is still there sad.png

Stock 4.0.4 phone app seems to bee more smooth and quicker when you swipe through phone app screens then Huaweis stock ones and there is big improvement, but Caller ID lag refuse to disappear

and this time when it happens in my case Caller ID don't shows after 5 or 7 sec it only shows when I answered the call.

Tillaz, I know you done everything that you could to fix dis big problem but Huawei engineers f..k really good this ICS!

I cant believe that after so much time they didn't fix this BIG issue because its a very main function of phone since aloooong time ago to show to you whose calling you!

Caller ID lag and HWA missing and other problems... this Huaweis ICS is a joke!

Big thanks to you Tillaz, for your great effort to make this ICS ROM much better!

i will disable HWA in the 4.0.4 contacts for the next version, last thing i can do really and maybe take a look at the phone.apk

First part? well.. under storage in settings.. whatever I change the default storage to ( internal or sd card ) in the included 'my files' app ( main screen with all the boxes and the coloured bars at the bottom ) it shows SD CARD 74MB/2.0GB

I have 642MB MUSIC, 114MB pics, archives 619MB etc...

this used to change when I changed the storage to SD card ( it should read whatever/8GB ( which is my sd card ) surely?

Part 2 I can live with smile.png

also with the updates recently I`ve lost a bunch of pics!! infact.. I took one this moring of the foggy building tops in London.

This evening after the OTA B02 update.. thats gone!

sad.png

i am aware of the bugs in my files and will fix then in the next release, so just use a different file explore until then, (few weeks)

updating wont touch your pictures... they are on the sdcard and this is not touched

Guest Degurney

also in root explorer. on root I have an sdcard dir. Under that I have DCIM/.thumbnails with a few pics in..

also I have /mnt with sdcard and sdcard2.

in /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/.thumbnails is the same as the top of my post

in /mnt/sdcard/DCIM I have the usual folders ( .thumbnail, 100ANDRO and Camera )

confusing or what!