[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

also in root explorer. on root I have an sdcard dir. Under that I have DCIM/.thumbnails with a few pics in..

also I have /mnt with sdcard and sdcard2.

in /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/.thumbnails is the same as the top of my post

in /mnt/sdcard/DCIM I have the usual folders ( .thumbnail, 100ANDRO and Camera )

confusing or what!

its not because of this rom though... its just the way the file layouts are in huawei's ics :mellow:

My google calendar isn't syncing with the phone.. did anyone had this problem?

Any help?

And besides there's constantly appearing a message saying that "com.google.process.gapps" was closed..

Edited by fmgc13

Guest hippy dave

i've still got b08 installed right now, will get around to updating, but quick question...

there is no setting to disable the camera sounds, i googled and tried setting ro.camera.sound.forced=0 in build.prop, but still no luck. would you be able to get this setting (menu item) working in infusion? thanks.

Guest brunolopes446

i've never seen a ROM with so many constant updates requiring full wipe. It's a shame, I need to configure my email account's, all my definitions, and the app's data is lost. And need to configure widgets and download other stuff from blapkmarket...

Guest ChrisPNE

i've never seen a ROM with so many constant updates requiring full wipe. It's a shame, I need to configure my email account's, all my definitions, and the app's data is lost. And need to configure widgets and download other stuff from blapkmarket...

Just use something to backup your apps etc like Go Backup that Tillaz is now including. You'll be back up and running in no time.

Guest feckineejit

Hello Tillaz i been trying to play music with google play but for some reason it can't find the music on my phone all i get is this

screenshotvhq.jpg

EDIT: It now seems to have found it

Edited by feckineejit

Guest popoyaya

Some people have no food.

Guest Ludak021

Just use something to backup your apps etc like Go Backup that Tillaz is now including. You'll be back up and running in no time.

while this is true somewhat, it still requires, I am guessing most of us, to remove battery, remove sim card so we don't have data charged. We can't disable network data before we finish the initial ROM setup, and in my phone plan it's a few euros (yes it's very costly I know, my provider charges 0.2 cents per megabyte). so I am basicaly screwing up my phone cover with each rom iteration. Since it's chinese build...well...you know...

PS. I just tried google music player, my tracks from my class 10 SD skip here and there. This is very unusual. :( anyone else having this issue? It sounds like track 1 going to track 2 without crossfading

Edited by Ludak021

while this is true somewhat, it still requires, I am guessing most of us, to remove battery, remove sim card so we don't have data charged. We can't disable network data before we finish the initial ROM setup, and in my phone plan it's a few euros (yes it's very costly I know, my provider charges 0.2 cents per megabyte). so I am basicaly screwing up my phone cover with each rom iteration. Since it's chinese build...well...you know...

PS. I just tried google music player, my tracks from my class 10 SD skip here and there. This is very unusual. :( anyone else having this issue? It sounds like track 1 going to track 2 without crossfading

lol, no one is forcing you to use infusion.

Wifi connection is literally the first thing you set up when doing a fresh install and google account set up.

Guest Ludak021

lol, no one is forcing you to use infusion.

Wifi connection is literally the first thing you set up when doing a fresh install and google account set up.

there is no way not to use 3G before wi-fi smartass.

to make it clear: when ROM first boots up, it uses 3G before you have any chance of disabling mobile data and switch to wi-fi. This alone makes your comment ... invalid (I would use other words but I amtrying to stay within forum rules)

Edited by Ludak021

there is no way not to use 3G before wi-fi smartass.

to make it clear: when ROM first boots up, it uses 3G before you have any chance of disabling mobile data and switch to wi-fi. This alone makes your comment ... invalid (I would use other words but I amtrying to stay within forum rules)

Look, im sorry if you took my previous comment offensively.

However, you post about the boot up 3G costs fairly frequently, and Tillaz has posted that it is a function carried over from stock ROMs and nothing he can do about it.

Also, you stated a cost of 0.2c per MB, the phone doesnt even use close to 1MB in the entire google set up.

Why is that even an issue?

Guest dinamo1975

Hi guys,

I using B02 version and i can't add a widget to an empty "home screen"... it's totem weather (dimension 4x1) !!! Say's : "no room for... bla bla"

placebo <_< ,

the only main change was the stock 4.0.4 contacts to try fix the caller id lag (still the same rom but cleaned up)

also, if you had of backed up with the app i recommend it would of restored your contacts with everything else :(

now the screen wont' lock and im not sure if it's going sleep eaither have to use power to to make it go sleep?

now the screen wont' lock and im not sure if it's going sleep eaither have to use power to to make it go sleep?

mine works fine, the screen is locking as usually, and no problem at all

Guest dinamo1975

if it says that it is no room then it is no room on the page u r trying to put it, switch to another page

I try to add this widget to a empty page... and don't work!