[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

6336 replies to this topic

vexa

vexa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
I downloaded the update with de OTA updater and checked wipe data/cache. The phone restarted and now I see the android logo near a warning sign. It's been like that for about 5 minutes, do I restart?

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]
Restart, Download link from here. And install it manually from CWM.

joandrade

joandrade

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Twitter:@0xJoao
I also have some Chinese Characters on music titles (Portuguese language).

Also, a heads up: I backed up my Nova Launcher settings before updating to B07 and could not restore them afterwards. Turns out this was because Nova changed the folder where it was looking for the backups (from /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilw.launcher/backup to /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilw.launcherLite/Backup).
Even when I changed that folder's name, it did not restore every setting (for example, the App Drawer button was not the same shortcut, it appeared as an Android and said "Not Installed"), so if you're planning on flashing B07 and restoring a Nova backup prepare to have to change some things so everything is as you wish.

EDIT: Fantastic work as always, tillaz.

Edited by joandrade, 09 October 2012 - 01:37 PM.

If I helped you, hit the green rep button. :)

SdZ

SdZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Tillaz thanks for all your great work on this rom.
Storage worked fine on B6(default sd card)
I have the storage issue with B7. I formatted my sd card but it made no difference.
I then loaded the first patch & internal storage was still selected as default.
I then loaded the second fix you gave & I then could manually change the storage to sd card.

Same here.

EDIT: Many thanks as always!

Edited by SdZ, 09 October 2012 - 02:17 PM.

Mobile Internet Radio - Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian compatible. No Apps needed!

Ludak021

Ludak021

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
Ok, Installed B07 via OTA, it removed my sdcard (real one) and made it sdcard2 again, I dont have move to SD option again, and backups I made with my sd card set as internal memory (sdcard instead of sdcard2) are ofc messed up, useless to say the least but that is not very important. I don't what you did to your phone Tillaz if you have move to SD since the rest of us seem to not have it at all since ICS update. Maybe the external sd card needs to be name ext_storage instead of sdcard2? (like on the many other android devices). I really don't know. Oh, and I tried 3 different SD cards, one old 2gb, the first one I had, sandisk 16GB class 10 (my friends card) and my new patriot 8GB class 10. No move to SD with any of them. Before I tried that I did all the wipes and resets available from CWM. I even tried reinstaling B07 from CWM, still the same :S/

on the side note, when setting up the B07 (first time boot setup) it automatically used 3G to connect to internet and download crap costing me ~5 euro. It didn't ask me whether I want to use data connection or wi-fi instead :/ I think huawei ICS and GB roms asked me that in first setup, I am not 100% sure.

All things aside, B07 is faster and looks like a keeper! (If I can sort out the SD card problem :S )

edit: just tried the patch.zip you provided for storage fix, the first one in a page before this (one you recommended) it did nothing. My Storage settings don't even have the option to unmount the sd card and still no move to SD. I am going to try the old swap sd patch, at least that is some solution althou not great but it works.

Edited by Ludak021, 09 October 2012 - 02:38 PM.

redeyez

redeyez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:G300
Well happy with this update. Used ultimate-backup to backup (and restore) apps, installed as first post and notice a good improvement in speed. Great stuff Tillaz

BillBong

BillBong

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
I have the same storage problem (defaulting back to internal) on B07 but apart from that it's running nice and smooth.

ukimann

ukimann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I don't think the storage problem is with sdcards. I just put in a brand new 8GB Kingston card and still have the same problem with internal storage being the default:(

Gippox

Gippox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Hi, I just installed this rom from stock B936.
In "contacts" i can not see the phone memory, but only sim memory and google account. Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Gippox

Gippox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I think another bug: every time I reboot the phone back to the default system ring tone.

2_Step

2_Step

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Guys, I wiped everything and then reboot phone but now my phone is stopped at huawei logo. How can i access to recovery again?
Please help.

EDIT: Nvm. I found the solution :)

Edited by 2_Step, 09 October 2012 - 03:15 PM.

mack_

mack_

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Interests:Im a techy who tests phones to the max!!
  • Devices:Xperia SP
Installed and everything is perfect, no reboots no storage issues or any fcs .....
Great rom

I was once a noob like you.... until i bricked my G300. ^_^
If i helped you or you just like my topic/post ,give me some rep with the green button

shpibrazz

shpibrazz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:HUAWEI Ascend g300, MediaPad

I think another bug: every time I reboot the phone back to the default system ring tone.

I can confirm that!

Ludak021

Ludak021

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

I don't think the storage problem is with sdcards. I just put in a brand new 8GB Kingston card and still have the same problem with internal storage being the default:(

I wouldn't mind it defaulting to internal SD (2GB) if I had Move to SD option, which I don't.

I have 8815 model with bb 2030 and I have no clue which kernel is in. Would flashing some specific RIL help? What phone and kernel are you using mack_? I say again, I did full factory reset and all possible wipes and installed clean rom with clean formated class 10 SD card and had no move to SD option or swap option. With the patch "only for those with internal SD" (or whatever the name is) I get the option to remove SD card or change location but it resets after reboot :S (so it's a useless fix :( )
I am goint to try and find the last swap patch from b06...

YurikRecords

YurikRecords

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

My ringtones are only here with the standard: system/media/audio/ringtones and everything is fine after reboot! :)

Edited by YurikRecords, 09 October 2012 - 03:32 PM.

hogancz

hogancz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Is it worth downloading and flashing B07 now (from B06), or should i wait for fixes few more days?

Edited by hogancz, 09 October 2012 - 03:34 PM.

turydios

turydios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
i operate as prime nova launcher. thanks for your help

andy.hyde4

andy.hyde4

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300, Nexus 5
My SD Card is the correct one as it should be all things download to it, pictures that are on it are not showing up though? Before pictures on either internal or external SD would show up now neither do?

Edit: really weird they showed up after doing a scan for music?

Edited by andy.hyde4, 09 October 2012 - 03:53 PM.

mack_

mack_

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

I wouldn't mind it defaulting to internal SD (2GB) if I had Move to SD option, which I don't.

I have 8815 model with bb 2030 and I have no clue which kernel is in. Would flashing some specific RIL help? What phone and kernel are you using mack_? I say again, I did full factory reset and all possible wipes and installed clean rom with clean formated class 10 SD card and had no move to SD option or swap option. With the patch "only for those with internal SD" (or whatever the name is) I get the option to remove SD card or change location but it resets after reboot :S (so it's a useless fix :( )
I am goint to try and find the last swap patch from b06...

The same as you and I had bo6 before.

If i helped you or you just like my topic/post ,give me some rep with the green button

mack_

mack_

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
GTA III works well aswell
The ram management has been perfected.
No noticeable lag too
Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1349798908623.jpg   43.47KB   148 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users