[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest dinamo1975

Hi Tillaz,

I running B02 and i have a problem and I don't know how to resolve....I tried several times to modify some contacts (name, number etc) from address book and i can't! The magical button is "gone"... Take a look if u please!

sorry... i found it... edit!

Edited by dinamo1975

NEW PATCH ADDED FOR PEOPLE WITH REVERTING DEFAULT STORAGE

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

So here's the thing... when I installed this ROM and installed my apps and games everything runned fine and smooth. But now some games (for example Temple Run) keep having small breaks and lags.. any idea why this is happening?

Guest BillBong

@ tillaz,

I'm still having problems with getting Nova Prime up and running to replace the Nova Free that comes pre-installed. Can you go through the steps please.

thanks

Guest ppatrao

Tillaz, been running B02 with Caller Id zip patch for two hole days now and it SEEMS to be working properly.

However, when i click on the phone icon and then on an entry from recent call list, nothing happens...(used to call back to that contact) and if i press on the contact photo it says: contact not found.

Also: when i click on a contact star to make it favorite, it doesn't add it to the favorites list and when creating personalized lists and then adding contacts, it "clips" the contact list once you start typing the contacts name to add (before this version it would take you to the actual contact list and let you select multiple contacts at once...)

Edited by ppatrao

Guest therealgiblet

I got a problem with newest firmware B02. Tried flashing several times, but the same problem arise after some time. Problem is that phones buttons doesnt highlight anymore and screen is automated light doesnt work anymore. After restart phones is working correctly, but this is just for some time. Any experienced such thing?

Yeah - I have the same problem...

Does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks in advance

Guest PandaThing

So i installed and get huawie logo cycle reboot.

I suspect its because i neglected to install the storage fix patch, so what do i do

Restore, install the patch, install infusion

OR

just install the patch

(am also using the stock ICS battery zip, but i will do clean install next time)

hello, just flashed the storage patch, didnt wipe anything, im on B02, reverted to internal storage on reboot.

that's impossible... the patch swaps the partitions... it says its internal storage but its actually the sdcard if you look at the size

Guest top_score

@ tillaz,

I'm still having problems with getting Nova Prime up and running to replace the Nova Free that comes pre-installed. Can you go through the steps please.

thanks

I don't have access to a PC so I did it like this.

download and install any other launcher, I used ADW

download the .zip file from the first page, SWAP SYSTEM LAUNCHER

reboot to cwm, make a backup just in case, flash .zip

reboot

install Nova prime

CAUTION

I think just flashing the zip file removes the system launcher, this may cause future issues that's why you need a backup.

this method is working fine for me so far.

if you have a PC try as above, but after you have flashed the blank zip and rebooted follow the instructions on the first page, I think it will make Nova prime your system launcher.

Guest PandaThing

OK, so i just installed perfectly. Is there any way to get media skip, pause etc power control?

Edit: You know, it isn't important. I just switched to power amp from mixzing, and its got notification controls. Ill just have to wait until mixzing decide to do a proper update (which has been a while) before they add notification controls.

Edited by PandaThing

So here's the thing... when I installed this ROM and installed my apps and games everything runned fine and smooth. But now some games (for example Temple Run) keep having small breaks and lags.. any idea why this is happening?

Can anyone help me?

Guest beebaakid

that's impossible... the patch swaps the partitions... it says its internal storage but its actually the sdcard if you look at the size

You are correct I bow my head in shame, thank you, your ROM is excellent work.

Guest OmnioPT

Hi,

I'm a G300 new owner and I install this ROM on the same day I buy the phone, but I have some questions.

- Why the settings icon does not appear in the menu?

- Where's the SuperSU icon?

- It seems that the touch works well before I install this ROM. I'm I right? (My previous rom was the vodafone gingerbread stock rom)

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Guest lemonade747

Can this rom play mp4 HD youtube clip? Such as "GANGNAM STYLE HD (1280x720).mp4", i have downloaded it but my phone said "cant play", when i use Mobo player or Mx player or another video player apps, it runs but video and audio dont match. Anyone else has the same issue like me?? :huh::huh::huh:

Edited by lemonade747

made some more improvements to the rom today... mainly for performance and battery life

i have also made 6 themes (red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, green) just need to compile them

Guest ppatrao

made some more improvements to the rom today... mainly for performance and battery life

i have also made 6 themes (red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, green) just need to compile them

Hi Tillaz: Just to let you know: Caller ID is finally working with no lags, although i've mentioned a few bugs in contacts apk you supplied in some posts above, not being able to add to favorites or multi select contacts when managing a personalized contact list or call back from most frequently dialed numbers list...

In performance it's great, 3 days moderate WiFi use Bluetooth always on, reasonable call time ;) if you can polish contacts app, it will be just perfect. Thanks and keep the updates rolling!