[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

what is default i/o and governor setting . which is better interactivex or ondemand . pls help thx could someone explain i/o and governor stettings

Edited by miczi

Can someone reupload apk file for google talk? This link from first page doesn't work sad.png

just checked the link and its working for me, try using google chrome on your pc or opera mobile on a phone

Guest daivatam

Hi!

tillaz please tell me what lines in what file and what it is need to write to make the phone be identified as htc desire hd...maybe a copy past of code lines...

Tx!

This is all I have to change?

ro.product.model=Desire HD

ro.product.brand=Huawei

ro.product.name=htc_ace

ro.product.device=ace

ro.product.board=spade

ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a

ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi

ro.product.manufacturer=HTC

Yes this worked but to no use because my shadow guardian game just continue to random crash frequently, I hoped that just that change will help but no...with your infusion rom the game was more stable but my battery was discharged in less that one day and the phone has lost all numbers from agenda etc...and reverted to other rom but shadow guardian is unplayable because of crashing frequently.

Update ...ah!!! :) it is not working ok just changed that...it is recognised as htc but losted sound :D

Edited by daivatam

Guest Pain_Deluxe

I dont get it.

OC on 1228 mhz is Antutu , QS, subway surfer ect stable, but on NFS MW and MegaJump(!!!!!) it crash randomly.

1,19ghz runs on MW. and after a fresh reboot it runs smoother ;D (think its need much ram)

lol on 1,19ghz there less frame drops on subway surfers. (On 1,22 there was sometimes massive framedrops :D)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Feahnor

I switched to this rom from CM9 and i must say it's faster, very very smooth,and everything works nice. Thanks for this rom.

Anyone knows how to use the volume buttons to wake up the phone? My power button is not working very well and it was nice to wake up the phone with them in CM9.

does anyone have the md5 for B07 please?

edit:

make that both B06 and B07.

I would really appreciate if someone could please give me the MD5 for these ROM's. Thanks

Edited by maniv

I would really appreciate if someone could please give me the MD5 for these ROM's. Thanks

clockworkmod wont flash any .zip if its corrupted so no real need for it, i only have the one for B07 as its required for the OTA server...

but i would advise everyone use B06 as its the complete version... infact i am removing B07 from the OTA server as its classed as experimental

(was put together in 2 hours will very little testing) link for B07 will be on first post should anyone want it

clockworkmod wont flash any .zip if its corrupted so no real need for it, i only have the one for B07 as its required for the OTA server...

but i would advise everyone use B06 as its the complete version... infact i am removing B07 from the OTA server as its classed as experimental

(was put together in 2 hours will very little testing) link for B07 will be on first post should anyone want it

Tillaz, thanks for your response and all your hard work. The only reason I need the MD5 is because I am trying to install this for a family member remotely, i.e talking it through with them, so I need to make sure that the file downloaded is not corrupt before I even start the process.

I will download B06 now, but it would save me a alot of time if I had the MD5 as well. Thanks