6341 replies to this topic

Cardie

Cardie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Yeah there are fixes. Mine is to copy my ringtones and notification .ogg to the media folders in the Root directory /system/media/Ringtones (something like that). I usually do this to the Infusion ROM zip on my PC before I burn the ROM onto phone.

I know there are other ways.

had a look into this and my notification and ringtone (even though ringtone isnt effected) are all in root directory!

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,858 posts
  • Interests:Alien Life
  • Devices:Moto X

Thks Tillaz, but i´m not going any where, I´m going to stay near Infusion, very close because some day you´ll wake up and miss your work eh eh eh, and than we will have a B06, B... till HD codecs and some other things turns this G300 one of the best android phones as ZTE Blade has been for lot´s of us. For future i´ll be waiting for this one:
http://www.mobot.net...rmance-99-49484

Eh eh eh

it would just stop you been prompted to update to B05, but would still work for B06, witch will happen but be the final version

YurikRecords

YurikRecords

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

had a look into this and my notification and ringtone (even though ringtone isnt effected) are all in root directory!

I have the same in MI File Manager. Total Commander is doing so well for me.
1) https://play.google....Commander&hl=en
2) http://www.androidpo...er-for-android/

turydios

turydios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I started again reboota after awhile someone else is wrong? officially my last update 944 official.Great job Tillaz luck with everything in all. THANKS

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
Hi guys,

In Infusion B05, is "bravia-engine-huawei-g300" there or i must install it via CWM...?

ppatrao

ppatrao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
@ Tillaz:

This is by FAR the best Infusion (or other) Rom! B05 is working flawlessly!

-Caller ID is working fine since day 09/11/12. One thing i did was install Wondershare MobileGo for Android and reduplicate any possible contacts, and editing some phone numbers manualy, cleaning up the list a bit.
-I don't have any FC's on any apps, camera good, gps good, wi-fi excelent, contacts list working fine (also i can star a contact and it automatically appear as favorite), no bugs so far, great battery life.
-if only we could eliminate the static hiss that comes from the 3.5' jack and put in an 8MP carl zeiss sensor on it ;)

Any way, great great job Tillaz, beer money is on the way this weekend :)

Upayidance

Upayidance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I put my phone to 2G only, and when i need to check something switch bk to 3G.... NO CRASHES!!! Truly great rom once it doesent reset, sucky that the G300 is like this but atleast mine works now :D

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]

I put my phone to 2G only, and when i need to check something switch bk to 3G.... NO CRASHES!!! Truly great rom once it doesent reset, sucky that the G300 is like this but atleast mine works now :D

Put on 2G data and you stll get notifications.

The only app that FC is web.de Mail

Owl93

Owl93

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G
  • Twitter:@O_0wl
Any solution? play store.com is saying that I have no devices and I already accessed playstore in the phone.

EDIT: Ignore, It's fixed.

Edited by Owl93, 14 November 2012 - 02:35 PM.

Higgy69

Higgy69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
I noticed a bug. When adding details to a contact, 'SAVE' is not spelt correctly. This happened in B03 & B05.

Attached File  screenshot.jpg   39.51KB   40 downloads

Also a couple of times I have lost data transfer - the phone signal icon has lost its blue? and Mobile Network Status = Disconnected?
I am still connected to network as I can make phone calls but no Internet access? If I put on Wi-Fi then the signal icon goes blue?

Something to do with the phone or signal weirdness? I am on T-Mobile and what with it going to EE I wonder if they are mucking about with network?

Pirex69

Pirex69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:MTB, Android, symbian
  • Devices:Huawei u8815

I noticed a bug. When adding details to a contact, 'SAVE' is not spelt correctly. This happened in B03 & B05.

Also a couple of times I have lost data transfer - the phone signal icon has lost its blue? and Mobile Network Status = Disconnected?
I am still connected to network as I can make phone calls but no Internet access? If I put on Wi-Fi then the signal icon goes blue?

Something to do with the phone or signal weirdness? I am on T-Mobile and what with it going to EE I wonder if they are mucking about with network?

yes its true, mine is also like that :)

ppatrao

ppatrao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300

Same here... Save button description not properly configured

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,858 posts
  • Interests:Alien Life
  • Devices:Moto X

snap... i'm having the exact same problem on my o2x (T- mobile / EE) the last two days my internet has been pure s***, and i keep getting disconnected...

i think EE have made things worse... i never had a problem when it was just T- mobile <_<

ukimann

ukimann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Hey Tillaz, what happened to Holo Light theme and could you please upload the original theme so we can change back?
Btw, still the best rom out there!:)

Edited by ukimann, 14 November 2012 - 07:01 PM.

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
öhm when its blue it says only that is connect to google or not?

And that FC on web.de Mail App was app related they fixed it:)

Attached Files

Higgy69

Higgy69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

snap... i'm having the exact same problem on my o2x (T- mobile / EE) the last two days my internet has been pure s***, and i keep getting disconnected...

i think EE have made things worse... i never had a problem when it was just T- mobile <_<

Cheers for info.
Last night I rebooted and even went back to stock Kernel (been using PaulMilbank's Kernel), but it made no difference. Then in the morning when I woke up I noticed it had gone blue again. I updated NOVA from Play store with about a 1 MB/s download! So when they are not fiddling the speed is good!

Higgy69

Higgy69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

öhm when its blue it says only that is connect to google or not?

And that FC on web.de Mail App was app related they fixed it:)

I believe that blue means 'data transfer' i.e. internet is available.

Owl93

Owl93

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
Tillaz can you please upload de Go Backup Pro Apk you're using in this rom? Thanks

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
Its not gobackup pro, its gobackup. A good old version:)

i upload it later

here http://www59.zippysh...49378/file.html

Edited by Pain_Deluxe, 14 November 2012 - 08:26 PM.

Owl93

Owl93

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Its not gobackup pro, its gobackup. A good old version:)

i upload it later

Thank you. I had no idea. Please do :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users