[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

6320 replies to this topic

Christiansdad

Christiansdad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:G300
Just testing CM9, was waiting for B06 so decided to give it a go, CM9 battery drain is terrible on 3g, just woundered if this would fix the problem.

Just to be clear - my understanding is that B06 has fast dormancy disabled by default:

http://www.modaco.co...60#entry2058559

However I see now that you are asking about this in order to use it with another ROM... :)

kamski

kamski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
is there any way to get offline speech recognition to work?

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

4.2 keyboard: flash in recovery (this wont overwright the stock ics one so you still need to select it as default )

http://ubuntuone.com...Abh60eCgYS4QOmK

stock theme: (flash in recovery)

http://ubuntuone.com...jsGnjZU1HJChfY8

Tillaz, please, finish the holo.theme.

rob4x4

rob4x4

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4,Tesco Hudl
Is it possible that the memory card storage bug is realated to the version of CWM used to flash the rom? I never had an issue before when using CWM 5.x to flash. But when I flashed B06 with 6.0.1.8 then I got the memory card bug (it would'nt keep the SD card as the default storage location).

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

I don't think offline voice dictation even exists on Android. And in reality, I'm sure it would take up a lot of memory due to all the language packs and whatnot

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

IvanSA

IvanSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

try doing it threw the Walkman music app

There is no option in walkman to assign music as ringtone, or I am unable to find it? :(

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]
Just download Google Play Music ;)
i dont like the walkman app anyway.

IvanSA

IvanSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I installed rocket player and managed to assign song to be a ringtone. Problem solved :) Thanks

feckineejit

feckineejit

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE, Huawei G300

There is no option in walkman to assign music as ringtone, or I am unable to find it? :(

if your using the sony media player open it > click on my music at the top > click tracks >hold on the song you want and set as ringtone.

Posted Image

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Unfortunatly my build.prop doesnt seem to contain these lines (currently running CM9). Can i just add them? and if so any idea where they would go?

Any use? If not then Google stuff like "edit build.prop android" etc... Hope this helps! :)

http://www.freeyoura...edit-build-prop

Edited by dalyer, 28 November 2012 - 12:12 AM.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Is it possible that the memory card storage bug is realated to the version of CWM used to flash the rom? I never had an issue before when using CWM 5.x to flash. But when I flashed B06 with 6.0.1.8 then I got the memory card bug (it would'nt keep the SD card as the default storage location).

Apropos of this ... is there a known good/recommended CWM for use with Infusion or generally? I'm a bit confused by which to use from the list here for example:

http://www.modaco.co...pdated-2111★★★/

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
  • Interests:ET Life
  • Devices:Nexus 4

There is no option in walkman to assign music as ringtone, or I am unable to find it? Posted Image

there is,
i would not of said it otherwise lol, got to the "my music" tab select the category where your music is, find the track and long hold on it

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
  • Interests:ET Life
  • Devices:Nexus 4

Unfortunatly my build.prop doesnt seem to contain these lines (currently running CM9). Can i just add them? and if so any idea where they would go?

any where would do, not sure it it will work on CM though

yes, flash Google now from first page

Tillaz, please, finish the holo.theme.

i will try

only one way to find out

I don't think offline voice dictation even exists on Android. And in reality, I'm sure it would take up a lot of memory due to all the language packs and whatnot

its a feature of android since jelly bean 4.1

2_Step

2_Step

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Hi Tillaz, once more I have to congratulate you for this excelent ROM. I think now you reach perfection :)
One more thing: for having a good performance from the phone, how should I put my options?
Currently, my phone is:

Freq. max. clock :1,19ghz
Freq. min. clock: 320 mhz
Governor: ondemand
I/0 scheduler: sio

Dont have aply on reboot checked.

Once more, congratulation! :)

EDIT: Found an issue, dunno if its a bug or not but red light that indicates low battery does not flash on my phone.

Edited by 2_Step, 28 November 2012 - 03:16 AM.

darthmaul88

darthmaul88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300

Just testing CM9, was waiting for B06 so decided to give it a go, CM9 battery drain is terrible on 3g, just woundered if this would fix the problem.

So did you try it on CM9?

lemonade747

lemonade747

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:u8800
G300 can't play 1280x720 or higher youtube.mp4 video online or offline, maybe gpu adreno 200 is too weak. So sad IPS SCREEN :( :( :(

Edited by lemonade747, 28 November 2012 - 07:52 AM.

Christiansdad

Christiansdad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I did find some info relating to CM9, unfortunatly with work and a little boy to look after i haven't had time to run any tests properly yet.

So did you try it on CM9?

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Devices:huawei
tillaz i like the rom but same prabs as cm9 the battery drian is awfull tried the changing the values on build.prop but not helped, is there anything you could suggest to improve battery performaon over 3g?

kamski

kamski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
is there any way to get offline voice recognition working?

yes, flash Google now from first page

Thanks for the reply.

I flashed Google Now, and I now have the microphone symbol active offline in the jelly bean keyboard, but when I click on it I get a message saying 'Can't reach Google at the moment.'

When I go to 'Settings>Language and Input' I get the message 'Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.'

Google Now itself is maybe working - at least when I click on Voice Search and ask if it will rain today it says 'yes....'. but in the settings there is nothing about enabling offline voice recognition.

I did read the warning about installing Google Now, so I'm not reporting any bugs here, just wondering if anyone has managed to get offline voice recognition working. Otherwise I'll go back to Swype where the (online) voice recognition seems to work better for me.

linc73

linc73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
@tillaz

Hello tillaz,

please tell me how I switch to B952, we are on B944?
Thanks in advance

Edited by linc73, 28 November 2012 - 09:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users