[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest schroepfer

i would rather people didn't to be honest

try resetting your internet and re-try the download..

I reset the Internet :) ,

but this Error appears again:

Ubuntu One

Server Error (500)

Unfortunately, we've experienced an error. It has been reported to the administrators and should be fixed shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Oops-ID: OOPS-4bc29ce2381a42839dbcce997f3754db

© 2008 - 2009 Canonical Group Ltd.

Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Group Ltd.

Edited by schroepfer

Guest RussellS

Downloading now.

For anyone getting the Server 500 error, just keep trying. I think it is just a limit on the number of connections at any one time. Mine worked on the 5th refresh and the file is now downloading at 1MB/Sec.

Tillaz, these additions trouble me:

• MIUI FILE EXPLORER
  • SONY MOBILE BRAVIA ENGINE

Do they infringe on anyone else's copyrights?

who else has ported the bravia engine for the g300 ?

i first done it for the zte skate nearly 2 year ago....

file manager is just an app that looks like the one from miui, its on the market

im actually working on porting the original version from miui v4,

who else has ported the bravia engine for the g300 ?

i first done it for the zte skate nearly 2 year ago....

I just wondered if Sony had anything to say about it or if it had any Sony code in it. I really don't know.

file manager is just an app that looks like the one from miui, its on the market

im actually working on porting the original version from miui v4,

I don't know if "port" means re-write, or re-pack and re-link

I'm not looking for a another reason to be detained at the border.

I just wondered if Sony had anything to say about it or if it had any Sony code in it. I really don't know.

I don't know if "port" means re-write, or re-pack and re-link

I'm not looking for a another reason to be detained at the border.

in this case, i just i figgerd out what files to take from the xperia ray... with a little help from a friend (%100 Sony code)

there is no problem with doing this unless i tried to sell it, then it would cause trouble

in this case, i just i figgerd out what files to take from the xperia ray... with a little help from a friend (%100 Sony code)

there is no problem with doing this unless i tried to sell it, then it would cause trouble

I don't think that's true; I'm pretty certain it is not.

Would you consider moving the Sony code to an add-on?

Why? What are you afraid of?

Why do you want to know what I'm afraid of?

Is it only a good idea to keep the right side of the law if modaco user samjam is afraid of something worthwhile?

Why do you want to know what I'm afraid of?

Is it only a good idea to keep the right side of the law if modaco user samjam is afraid of something worthwhile?

If you have any concerns, you don't have to install this ROM

If you have any concerns, you don't have to install this ROM

Quite strangely I knew that before you said it. Also; "if I have any concerns I only have to ask" - which is just what I did.

I think that there is no moral or legal case to include Sony's code in the ROM.

I think that there is a moral and legal case to not include Sony's code in the ROM.

Edited by samjam

Guest rosco-85

Quite strangely I knew that before you said it. Also; "if I have any concerns I only have to ask" - which is just what I did.

I think that there is no moral or legal case to include Sony's code in the ROM.

I think that there is a moral and legal case to not include Sony's code in the ROM.

I don't see why this is such a big deal... I'm sure Tillaz is completely within the law to do what he is doing. He's neither passing it off as his own work or trying to profit from it.

Guest TangerineTractor

Only issue so far is that the Nova launcher settings keeps crashing and will not open. At first I thought it was because I had a Nova Prime subscription, but it still does it after a full wipe with no Prime installed.

Back to Apex for me, but I'd like to install it and remove Nova if that's the case, but I'm not sure I understand the revised swap launcher zip in the second post.

Guest rosco-85

Only issue so far is that the Nova launcher settings keeps crashing and will not open. At first I thought it was because I had a Nova Prime subscription, but it still does it after a full wipe with no Prime installed.

Back to Apex for me, but I'd like to install it and remove Nova if that's the case, but I'm not sure I understand the revised swap launcher zip in the second post.

Open up the .zip file with WinRAR (free download) and paste the .apk file e.g. 'Apex' into the 'app' folder and then flash in CWM.

Guest TangerineTractor

Open up the .zip file with WinRAR (free download) and paste the .apk file e.g. 'Apex' into the 'app' folder and then flash in CWM.

Where can I get a copy of apex.apk - I usually just install it from google play...

Guest rosco-85

Tillaz did have them all listed on here, but he seems to have removed the links now in favour of his new method. I would just google it and I'm sure you'll find an alternative download link to it.

Guest RicardoABCosta

[offtopic]

.... persecutory delirium alert?? :ph34r:

Tillaz already justified and explained what he did (when he didnt had to, but he, in good faith, did) and, clearly, stated that he does not feel troubled with improving ou adapting some 3rd party code into is own. If you still have issues and "moral" doubts about his work, simple do a full wipe and install a 100% huawei release rom and you are good to go.

Retoric statement: If brands, like the one you mentioned, had troubles with 3rd party code "borrowing", they shouldnt do it so open sourced or so easy to hack, dont you think? Plus, they would include, in the code, a legal copyright statement so no one, in good faith, would grab it and port it. Think about that.

PS: do you really think that, in the borders, someone would take your phone to analyse the source code in order to find any illegalities? Come on... lol do yourself a favour and install a fresh new 100% hauwei rom. It will give a few couple more hours of good sleep. lol

[/offtopic]

Nice work tillaz. Keep it up. :D

Peace.

Guest tattiemunch

I guess I'll have to revert back to GB in order unlock the handset ? Its not accepting the new SIM, keeps saying system UI has stopped working before I can put the unlock code in.. :(

Edited by tattiemunch