[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Hi Tillaz,

Would you be willing to do a rebase to the B960 now out?

Thanks.

B960 apparently has no noticeable difference, so there would be no point rebasing it.

Hi Tillaz,

Would you be willing to do a rebase to the B960 now out?

Thanks.

it would be to much hassle as i have no G300 to test on (both were sold a while back)

however i plan on starting a new thread, and explaining how to do all of the stuff found in this rom... and how to make your own rom

basically a massive "how to" thread, not sure when though as iv not got much time at the moment

Guest Aaron Fenn

it would be to much hassle as i have no G300 to test on (both were sold a while back)

however i plan on starting a new thread, and explaining how to do all of the stuff found in this rom... and how to make your own rom

basically a massive "how to" thread, not sure when though as iv not got much time at the moment

Yes please make a how to thread! It would be very much appreciated!!! :D

Hi! I am usung this ROM because it allows me to turn on screen using vollume buttons. This option should be put in all next ROMs - my opinion, Now, I have a question for the experts : I`ve tried all other versions : B07, B04, B02, CM9, B952 stock, etc. , and I have random reboots and phone`s settings turn to factory settings. This could be possible to sd card problems? Because, sometimes , when i connect phone to computer, says to scan and fix problems.

Guest cjcandrei

Thanks Tillaz, this would be great...

Guest lemonade747

Only me or there are someone else have uncontrollable touch screen when charging in b06? I cant do anything, the only thing i can do is to watch :angry:

Edited by lemonade747

Guest soulhand

Only me or there are someone else have uncontrollable touch screen when charging in b06? I cant do anything, the only thing i can do is to watch :angry:

I get this too (not all the time, but sometimes. It makes it impossible to draw an unlock pattern, for instance).. But I'm running CM 10.1, so I assume it is an issue with the phone itself.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi guys,

I just wanted to tell you that I've solved the caller id lag on infusion by modifying the services.jar file so contacts would always stay in memory. No lag for me anymore. If anyone is interested I'll upload the image somewhere. I have a B06 image tweaked also with zipalign for the new apps, link2sd supercharged minfree and services.jar for less redraws of the launcher ... I'm working on the B07 to port the same tweaks ...

Guest Aaron Fenn

Hi guys,

I just wanted to tell you that I've solved the caller id lag on infusion by modifying the services.jar file so contacts would always stay in memory. No lag for me anymore. If anyone is interested I'll upload the image somewhere. I have a B06 image tweaked also with zipalign for the new apps, link2sd supercharged minfree and services.jar for less redraws of the launcher ... I'm working on the B07 to port the same tweaks ...

Sweet! Cheers bro. Good to see that someone is still playing with this ROM :D