professordes

professordes

Regular

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, JiaYu G3S, Moto G
  • Twitter:@professordesJ
Just tried a Nokia SU-8W BT keyboard and it worked fine, though it was a bit slow to associate. As you might expect most of the "special" keys didn't do anything, but the email key brought up email/gmail.

Has anyone tried other BT keyboards or headphones?

Edited by professordes, 20 July 2012 - 07:41 PM.

jp_hero

jp_hero

Regular

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:SGS2, t-mob vivacity, nexus s
  • Twitter:@jp_hero
I have got the Nokia 360 bluetooth nfc speaker. It uses nfc to sort of auto pair and then uses bluetooth to stream music.

Sound quality is great. Bit expensive though.

Review for it is http://www.coolsmart...speaker-review/

I am from www.coolsmartphone.com. Visit us for the latest Android news, reviews and app recommendations.

Posted Image

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,221 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Works great with my car audio. :P

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

chrisbarker

chrisbarker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Google Nexus 4, B&N Nook HD+
  • Twitter:@fictionchris
I traded in an old PSP at CEX and got myself a HP Touchpad Bluetooth Keyboard. Lovely keyboard, decent battery life and some of the special keys work.

The BBM style key on it seems to act as a back button, the search button works fine, the keyboard button does nothing, the brightness keys and mute key don't work either however the volume keys work. The play pause button worked but the fast forward/rewind didn't seem to, I've only tried with the streaming transformers movie though so far. The power button also works to turn the screen on and off. :)

CURRENT DEVICES -
Google Nexus 4 (Stock)

Barnes and Noble Nook HD+ (Carbon Rom)

DEVICE HISTORY -

Phones (Including SmartPhones) :
Bosch 509e, Nokia 402, Nokia 702, Nokia 3210, Nokia 3310, Siemens C35i, Nokia 3330, Samsung A300, Panasonic GD75, Sony Ericsson T68i, Sony Ericsson T610, Sony Ericsson P900, Nokia 7600, Nokia N-Gage, Samsung E720, Nokia 6230, O2 XDA Mini S (HTC Wizard), T-Mobile MDA Vario 2, O2 XDA Orbit 2, LG Renoir, HTC Diamond, Blackberry 8800, HTC HD2, Sony Xperia Play, ZTE Blade, Nexus S (AMOLED), Nokia Lumia N800, Nokia Lumia 520

PDA's/Netbooks/Tablets :
Casio Cassiopeia E-125, Psion Series 5, HP IPaq 2400 & HP IPaq 3715, Nokia N770 Internet Tablet, ASUS EEE PC 701, Samsung NC10, Advent Vega, Nook Color, Nexus 7,

professordes

professordes

Regular

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, JiaYu G3S, Moto G
  • Twitter:@professordesJ

I traded in an old PSP at CEX and got myself a HP Touchpad Bluetooth Keyboard. Lovely keyboard, decent battery life and some of the special keys work.

The BBM style key on it seems to act as a back button, the search button works fine, the keyboard button does nothing, the brightness keys and mute key don't work either however the volume keys work. The play pause button worked but the fast forward/rewind didn't seem to, I've only tried with the streaming transformers movie though so far. The power button also works to turn the screen on and off. :)

Aha - I have one of those lying around too... :)

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@joelsack
I'm using a Sony MW600 for Bluetooth audio and have a cheap NFC sticker on my speakers that auto enables Bluetooth and opens the music app. I'm loving it :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users