Notification toggles suggestion/help

Guest clarkkov

Guest clarkkov

Hey

I hate the vendor updates and I don't use them because of the bloatware and because they remove the Android bootscreen along with the fancy rotate animation, but I really love the notification toggles inside the notification drop down thingy. Now, I know I have those toggles installed on the device even without the vendor.app use (you can see them in the widget section if you're using an aftermarket launcher as an "ToolBox Rewrite" widget and you can use this widget as you would normally use any other widget!). Now, is there any way to put them inside the notification thingy?

Guest rsrocha

If you install the vendor update from a plain stock rom there isnt any bloatware. Its important to install the vendor update because the build.prop has links to some lib files that are installed from the vendor update and there are xml config files to optimize the os to the phone.

Guest clarkkov

If you install the vendor update from a plain stock rom there isnt any bloatware. Its important to install the vendor update because the build.prop has links to some lib files that are installed from the vendor update and there are xml config files to optimize the os to the phone.

Which ICS ROM would you recommend (link), afaik all ROMs have bloatware inside except for the CWM flashable one (b927).

Also, these optimizations you are talking about, are they cosmeticall, operator/network related, performance related or all of these? Is the ROM really improved performance wise by the vendor update.app