Suddenly the screen went black, followed by a reboot.
This has happened before some times, but this time the device won't boot.
I was running Gingerounay with Clockworkmod recovery v5.0.
Things I have tried so far:
- Try to boot into recovery mode (nothing: just vibrates)
- Boot into SD loading mode, using SDs_Acer_LiquidMT_4.000.13_EMEA-GEN1_03.32.01
- Boot into SD loading mode, using Acer_LiquidMT_3.016.00_AAP-GEN2
- Boot into USB loading mode, using SDs_Acer_LiquidMT_4.000.13_EMEA-GEN1_03.32.01
- Trying with or without SD card / SIM card.
Nothing works. Both the SD and USB loading modes seem to work. Progressbar fills to 100% without errors.
The result is the same every time: a vibrating phone.
Does anyone know something I could try to repair my phone?
Edited by b.veen, 22 July 2012 - 10:44 PM.