From my experience with RC10, I didn't use the Starter Kit on tillaz's AtomicMod B888 as it caused FC of Script manager ever since I'd first tried to run the StartMeUp script (guess all the files needed from the Starter Kit are included in AtomicMod). I had to reinstall the CWM backup to convince Script manager to run again. After restoring, I simply ran the Supercharger script and it worked as described in your guide. I am not sure if I should add the /data/!99Supercharger.sh script the "run on boot" tag but I've done it and it seems to work (100% supercharged).
On the other hand, I don't see much improvement in speed (the phone was quite fast before and I am not a hard user with many apps and/or widgets running) and I think the battery life is rather shorter compared to an unsupercharged state.