Photo

press during boot will kill the touchscreen?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

foxsen

foxsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:P10
hi guys,

I find that with VegaCreamRC*, if you keep press on the screen during boot, the touchscreen will be unresponsive(only temporary, reboot can fix it). Could you be so kind to help try it in your device and tell me whether you have the same issue?

Thanks

Edited by foxsen, 24 July 2012 - 03:33 AM.

Scanno

Scanno

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire Z, POV Mobii Tegra

hi guys,

I find that with VegaCreamRC*, if you keep press on the screen during boot, the touchscreen will be unresponsive(only temporary, reboot can fix it). Could you be so kind to help try it in your device and tell me whether you have the same issue?

Thanks

The touchscreen gets initialised / calibrated during boot. So do not touch it :o

If you feel VegaCream is worth it and would like to show your gratitude (the donate link is added on request):
Posted Image
AND also do NOT forget about ejtagle and brucelee666 for their great work.

foxsen

foxsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:P10

The touchscreen gets initialised / calibrated during boot. So do not touch it :o

Just figured that out, cost me several hours:( I think it is not so clear for the end user, wouldn't it better to calibrate in one time initializer? There we can clearly ask the user not to touch the screen. We don't need to recalibrate each boot.
Thanks.

Edited by foxsen, 24 July 2012 - 08:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users