based on cm-9-20120711-C3C0-skate
Ported from LG Optimus One / P500 ROM here
Big credit to Ozadroid for his original development work, I just ported his work to Skate
Credit also to C3C0 for his latest CM9 as a base of this porting
Off course its a sin here if I forgot to say thank you to tilal6991 for being a Skate-Modaco legend
- MIUI v4 2.8.3
- Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4
- gapps included (no need to flash separately - but no gmail)
- system partition at least 185 mb.
- Do full wipe (wipe data, wipe cache, format system, wipe dalvik cache) if you came from another rom. Just wipe cache and dalvik cache if you came from MIUI V4 2.7.13 @ 2.7.20
- Flash MIUI
- Flash SuperSU Stable
- Go to SuperSU, it will ask u to update su binary, just update as per instruction
- Go to SuperSU setting, if it disable by default, please enable it
- Full HWAcceleration
- Deep Sleep
Multilanguage Pack: http://www.4shared.c...anguage_Pa.html
(Flash through CWM after wiping cache & dalvik cache)
- This rom use SuperSU, not Superuser, but the default one included in the rom is not working (maybe corrupted), please flash SuperSU v0.93 Stable
- flashed the full Gapps (http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip) and it works fine.
MIUI Skate V4 2.8.3
MIUI Skate V4 2.7.20
MIUI Skate V4 2.7.13
2.8.3 Porting History in Chronological Order:
- Port from Galaxy Ace, not booting at all
- Port from LG Optimus One / P500 (zackconsole version), boot up but without 3G signal, just can make & receive call, cannot access internet, with superuser error
- Port from LG Optimus One / P500 (ozadroid version), boot up perfectly with all major functions working, but still with superuser error
- Fix slow Play Store (redundancy)
- Try flash superuser patch (3.0.7 & 3.1.3), all not working
- Look for updated SuperSU, in flashable zip file, and got it
- Flash rom with SuperSU patch, OMG! its working
I don't know whether this is a bug or just my specific problem. once a while i will receive pop up msg stated that com.google.process.gapps has stopped working, this is google sync problem, u guys can try with fresh install & see whether u will have the same problem or not.
Edited by zukriaksah, 14 August 2012 - 01:34 AM.