what ginger to pick?

Guest John Matrix

Guest John Matrix

With milion version running around its so hard for average user to pick, give some advice which ginger to use i had stock bloated with vendor crap for 5 hours i never gave ginger a go, installed ICS 4 hour after buying phone i have now 927 stock based rom but would gladly try some ginger so give me plz advice which one to install in terms of stability and funcionality

cheers

Guest John Matrix

Do u have any idea how to down grade from ics stock 927 to this xDi whana try it as well.

Edited by John Matrix

Do u have any idea how to down grade from ics stock 927 to this xDi whana try it as well.

Here is a guide: https://docs.google....QHNo/edit?pli=1

If you downgrade to this ROM http://www.modaco.co...ms-from-huawei/ you will be back to stock GB.

I'll warn you now, it is a risky thing to do but if you take care and follow ALL the steps carefully it is easy enough. I did it a couple of days ago and it worked perfectly.

Edited by Hpez

Guest John Matrix

I did it with success i gotta admit i was so cared once i restored imei and i saw that wierd orange logo again dam and that long restart i tought i bricked xD

i hope when i finish with atomic install that i will lose this logo somehow it follows me everywhere lol

Guest John Matrix

Haha i was just posting about it lol , atomic is loading and my orange logo is still here hahaha ,

Hpez thx for info.

Edited by John Matrix

Guest dragpyre

I'm flashing from B927 back to B882 using the middle package, then an update to B892. Started running into issues with ICS so will wait for full release :0 About 93% complete so far. Wish me luck???

EDIT: Success. Now to check IMEI.

Edited by dragpyre

IMEI is still 100% intact :) no restore required. Makes me wonder why so many people had issues.

Check that it is the same after a battery pull and restart. I thought mine hadn't changed until I restarted and checked again, then it was 0.

Guest dragpyre

Check that it is the same after a battery pull and restart. I thought mine hadn't changed until I restarted and checked again, then it was 0.

I just got the OTA B885 update come through, so I did it, which did a reboot whilst upgrading and its still intact. But will pull battery and see results.

Ah, reading above I see you used the middle package, I don't think that changes your IMEI, I think it is only the 5irom method that does that as you actually change it as part of the downgrade.

Guest dragpyre

I just got the OTA B885 update come through, so I did it, which did a reboot whilst upgrading and its still intact. But will pull battery and see results.

Nope, IMEI is still intact :D