2 replies to this topic

beautifulily

beautifulily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent, LG T300
  • Twitter:@beautifulilies
So I bricked my phone and tried unbricking it myself, following these instructions with the help of a friend. We did everything, and now when I turn my phone on, the green man comes up, and LED light and camera light flashes (the latter didn't used to when I turned my phone on). Then the ClockworkMod Recovery (v3.0.1.4) thing comes up, which all sounds great - except when I scroll through the options and select any one of them, the ClockworkMod logo comes up and nothing happens. I've tried everything - rebooting, clearing data, backing up and restoring, I've tried all the options, and the ClockworkMod logo just comes up and nothing else happens no matter how long I leave it. (Incidentally, unlike some other people who have had this same problem, I know I'm pressing the right button to select an option.) If I press anything else, it just goes back to the options page. I tried installing another version of CWM and even tried CyanogenMod, but that completely failed ...

Can anyone tell me what I can do? I've been Googling endlessly, and I find others in the same position as me, but I can't use the same solutions as them for whatever reason. Or the download links in the posts are old and I can't use them. I'm not sure if I can take it to the shops to get fixed or not.

Compared to others here, I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this kind of thing. I've unlocked phones before, but this is the first time I've bricked and unbricked it.

Help appreciated. Thank you!

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,007 posts
  • Devices:Blade V, I9000, Blade
Your main problem is that this is the Blade/San Francisco 1 forum and you don't want to be flashing any software from here! :)

Try the SF2 forum for help: http://www.modaco.co...scentmodacocom/

My Blade site - includes vanilla KANGS's of CM7. Also available: modified GB Gapps with various market versions, mini ICS Gapps for 160mb system partitions and Flash for ARMv6
CM7 Blade changelog

beautifulily

beautifulily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent, LG T300
  • Twitter:@beautifulilies

Your main problem is that this is the Blade/San Francisco 1 forum and you don't want to be flashing any software from here! :)

Try the SF2 forum for help: http://www.modaco.co...scentmodacocom/

Right, thanks xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users