jamie_w

jamie_w

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Hi,
Ive just tried to update the firmware to the latest version, it was downloaded over wi-fi and i then pressed install. The phone turned off and then re booted with a blue screen, i left it all night before i removed the battery and still the blue screen.
What has happened and is there anyway to get it working again? If so how?

Thanks

dragpyre

dragpyre

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Devices:kumquat, grouper
  • Twitter:@dragpyre

Hi,
Ive just tried to update the firmware to the latest version, it was downloaded over wi-fi and i then pressed install. The phone turned off and then re booted with a blue screen, i left it all night before i removed the battery and still the blue screen.
What has happened and is there anyway to get it working again? If so how?

Thanks

You'll need to fastboot a ClockWork Mod recovery onto your phone, then grab a .zip of a ROM and flash it onto your phone./
My first resolution thought anyway.

Posted Image

If you like one of my posts, or if it helps you out, vote it up! :)

(now updated device list and added twitter. Come stalk me ;) )

jamie_w

jamie_w

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
What is the clockwork mod? Im not wanting to root the phone just yet so just going to use the roms from huawei site.

Hogweed

Hogweed

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
You could try following instructions here to restore to Voda stock B882 and see if that works. http://www.modaco.co...ms-from-huawei/

jamie_w

jamie_w

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

You could try following instructions here to restore to Voda stock B882 and see if that works. http://www.modaco.co...ms-from-huawei/

Ive already tried that route but when i turn the phone back on i still get the blue screen. Its looking like a very angry phone call to Huawei tomorrow as this is the 2nd phone this exact thing has happened to.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Ive already tried that route but when i turn the phone back on i still get the blue screen. Its looking like a very angry phone call to Huawei tomorrow as this is the 2nd phone this exact thing has happened to.

If its your second phone, you either have really bad luck or you're doing something wrong.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

jamie_w

jamie_w

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

If its your second phone, you either have really bad luck or you're doing something wrong.

It must be real bad luck because this 2nd one was right out of the box ( fully charged ) so i hadn't changed anything i just followed the on screen instructions.
The 1st one i had took it to the vodafone store and even they were lost! Looks like a very heated chat with Huawei tomorrow then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users