Photo

Samsung Omnia i900 & WM6.x.x ROMs and Apps (re-uploaded, July 2012, Mostly WQVGA))

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Too many :))
  • Devices:Samsung ATIV S & Omnia i900

Hello! Need me one little bit of help does not really belong here but you guys seem smart, he stopped during the romfrissítés samsung i900 am not turn on the pc does not detect the LED light just turned red at this time what can you do? Now or something? : (

Thank you in advance for your help everyone especially for someone who can help you :)

baboka, didn't quite understand what is your problem. Did the phone turned off during the flash of a new rom or the computer went off during flashing a new rom and now you are stuck and your phone won't start at all?
Can you be more precise of your problem, so we can narrow down the search and help you with the problem.
I see you use Google Translate to post here on english, but I guess google translate didn't quite translate the way you want. Here is a tip to use properly Google Translate: Try to write on your proper mother language. the official one. That way Google will translate correctly what you want to translate. :)

My MoDaCo Thread - Samsung Omnia i900 & WM6.x.x ROMs and Apps (since July 2012, Mostly WQVGA))
My devices:
- Samsung ATIV S i8750 [Windows Phone 8.1.1]

- Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 [custom ROM: ock UltraLite 29005 (WM 6.5.3 Pro) + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5]
|| Republic of Macedonia ||

baboka

baboka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900

baboka, didn't quite understand what is your problem. Did the phone turned off during the flash of a new rom or the computer went off during flashing a new rom and now you are stuck and your phone won't start at all?
Can you be more precise of your problem, so we can narrow down the search and help you with the problem.
I see you use Google Translate to post here on english, but I guess google translate didn't quite translate the way you want. Here is a tip to use properly Google Translate: Try to write on your proper mother language. the official one. That way Google will translate correctly what you want to translate. :)

Szia! Az a problémám hogy,elkezdtem feltenni 1 új rom-ot és újraindítottam ahogy kell de nem kapcsolt be a telefon hagytam a telefont a pc-n hátha felmegy csak lassú de semmi 2-órát hagytam a gépen hátha de nem és azóta ha bekapcsolom semmi csak a tetején a a led világít folyamatosan pirosan de nem tölto be a romot.

Köszönöm szépen hogy segítesz :)

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Szia! Az a problémám hogy,elkezdtem feltenni 1 új rom-ot és újraindítottam ahogy kell de nem kapcsolt be a telefon hagytam a telefont a pc-n hátha felmegy csak lassú de semmi 2-órát hagytam a gépen hátha de nem és azóta ha bekapcsolom semmi csak a tetején a a led világít folyamatosan pirosan de nem tölto be a romot.

Köszönöm szépen hogy segítesz :)

I guess you got stuck on start screen and the phone couldn't start, in that case you have to do manual hard reset of your phone. It will erase all data stored on your phone, it will not erase the rom, but at least the phone will be returned on the factory settings that worked best by then. Anyway, write me a private message here how to connect with you (facebook or some kind of messenger) so i can guide you step by step how to do that. Cheers.

My MoDaCo Thread - Samsung Omnia i900 & WM6.x.x ROMs and Apps (since July 2012, Mostly WQVGA))
My devices:

- Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 [custom ROM: ock UltraLite 29005 (WM 6.5.3 Pro) + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5]

ABP

ABP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Omnia i900
You are great!
Your list of i900 aplications is very valuable and storing they in one place is a great idea. But on the 4shared in the Samsung Omnia Apps folder are files that are on Your list from MoDaCo OmniaTHREAD [for SMS] to YouTube 2.4.4. There are not application from the begining of the list. Do You know what happend with they?

Edited by ABP, 30 July 2013 - 09:03 PM.

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

You are great!
Your list of i900 aplications is very valuable and storing they in one place is a great idea. But on the 4shared in the Samsung Omnia Apps folder are files that are on Your list from MoDaCo OmniaTHREAD [for SMS] to YouTube 2.4.4. There are not application from the begining of the list. Do You know what happend with they?

Holy crap, didn't check that at all, i had for like 97 apps in the Apps folder and now are only 52. Will check with 4shared what happened, but good thing is that i have there a backup private folder (who is not shared) for all the apps, phone parts and roms, that are in the shared folders. Untill I check that, you shoulr PM me with the apps you want and I will send you on your email. As you can notice on some apps there is a "email me for this" so, those are apps that meets copyrights of the apps even that all those apps are now for free.
All the best, cheers.

EDIT (31.07.2013): All files re-uploaded again in folder "Samsung Omnia i900 Apps"

Edited by BorisGVG, 31 July 2013 - 01:54 PM.

My devices:

Caps1ock

Caps1ock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:İ900 omnia
Hi ı have a omnia i900 wm 6.1 and I want yonn's rom but he writes OS Version : 6.5.3. Can ı setup this rom ? Please help (:
I'm sorry for bad english (:

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Hi ı have a omnia i900 wm 6.1 and I want yonn's rom but he writes OS Version : 6.5.3. Can ı setup this rom ? Please help (:
I'm sorry for bad english (:

All those ROMs are for Samsung Omnia i900. On the other hand i do not give tutorials or help, because if you did a search on this thread you will notice that there are few threads where they actually explain to you how to flash a new ROM on your Omnia, so do a little re-search on this forum, you will find your answer 100%, you just need to do a bit of a reading.
Also, if you never flashed a ROM on your Omnia before, I strongly recommend you NOT TO DO IT. because there are very big chances that you will end up with bricking your Omnia if you don't know what you are doing.
Cheers.

Edited by BorisGVG, 10 September 2013 - 11:56 AM.

My devices:

jiid

jiid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:omnia sgh i900
i want the microsoft office 2010. im still using wm 6.1. is there any way to install wm 6.5.. without usb cable? iv lost mine :( email is [email protected]

Edited by jiid, 21 October 2013 - 10:57 PM.

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

i want the microsoft office 2010. im still using wm 6.1. is there any way to install wm 6.5.. without usb cable? iv lost mine :( email is [email protected]

I see that you haven't move your ass to do a little research here or any forums or not even google. but since this is your first post here I will forgive you. Next time you ask questions on this forum or any forum similar to this, first do a research to find your answer, then if you don't find, you can ask question in the thread closest to you question. Otherwise, no one will answer you.

Anyway, the answer of your question is: NO, it can be flashed only with usb cable, which can be found online to buy it and its super cheep (search eBay, amazon, etc.)

My devices:

sebastianos80

sebastianos80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900

Cześć mam linka do przydatnego programu przełacza toggle the D-Pad/Mouse mode on the fly without digging into Settings  http://pocketnow.com...pad-on-the-epix   

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Cześć mam linka do przydatnego programu przełacza toggle the D-Pad/Mouse mode on the fly without digging into Settings  http://pocketnow.com...pad-on-the-epix   

Thats for Samsung Epix, this is a thread for Samsung Omnia i900, please, next time make a difference before posting something.

Thank you.

My devices:

sebastianos80

sebastianos80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900

sorry for the muj English
- This is a good forum because the program runs on i900
- It has been tested and works on my i900 for a few months a very useful program because the phone does not work muj touch
- program can add to the list

Edited by sebastianos80, 22 November 2013 - 07:30 PM.

gurabli

gurabli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:i900

Hi Boris!

I hope you still have your i900 :) As I see, there are not too many people left who are using this phone, but I agree with you, it is a great phone, and I still use it today. I had some android phones, but did not like them so much. I did buy a Nokia Lumia 520 WP8 phone for my wife, and I must say, that phone is excellent, considering the quality and price. So much more stable then any droid phone.

And now about my beloved Omnia:) For years I'm using OCK's latest Eclipse ROM, and I'm more or less satisfied with it. It looks nice, has all the features I use, and it is quite good in terms of battery. Weather tab is not working, and the phone part is not the best, it reacts quite slow to hangup, and receiving calls.

Now I read your posts here, and on another forums, and most of you recommend Yonn's rom, as the best rom for i900. I know there is no such a thing as best, but what would you say compared to ock's eclipse rom, is it more faster, stable, and generally a newer and better rom? I would like to try it out, but I'm not sure which one should I choose from these? I read about the differences, but I do not really get which one is the best choice. I like to have applications already in the ROM, and stable, fast ROM where everything is working (GPS is important too) is my choice. Which one would you recommend? 

- Yonn i900 23144 M2D STD XPR (M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010)
- Yonn i900 HS++ 21690 v2.01 2MBCache 8MB PagePool XPR
- Yonn i900 HS++ Loaded ROM 29020 STD (XPR)

Can you give me a link to the flashing process for the above roms? I did it few years ago, and somehow do not remember. I do not have xp anymore, just Win7 running, but I guess it should not be a problem.

Many thanks and looking forward to your answer!

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Hi Boris!

I hope you still have your i900 :) As I see, there are not too many people left who are using this phone, but I agree with you, it is a great phone, and I still use it today. I had some android phones, but did not like them so much. I did buy a Nokia Lumia 520 WP8 phone for my wife, and I must say, that phone is excellent, considering the quality and price. So much more stable then any droid phone.

And now about my beloved Omnia:) For years I'm using OCK's latest Eclipse ROM, and I'm more or less satisfied with it. It looks nice, has all the features I use, and it is quite good in terms of battery. Weather tab is not working, and the phone part is not the best, it reacts quite slow to hangup, and receiving calls.

Now I read your posts here, and on another forums, and most of you recommend Yonn's rom, as the best rom for i900. I know there is no such a thing as best, but what would you say compared to ock's eclipse rom, is it more faster, stable, and generally a newer and better rom? I would like to try it out, but I'm not sure which one should I choose from these? I read about the differences, but I do not really get which one is the best choice. I like to have applications already in the ROM, and stable, fast ROM where everything is working (GPS is important too) is my choice. Which one would you recommend? 

- Yonn i900 23144 M2D STD XPR (M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010)
- Yonn i900 HS++ 21690 v2.01 2MBCache 8MB PagePool XPR
- Yonn i900 HS++ Loaded ROM 29020 STD (XPR)

Can you give me a link to the flashing process for the above roms? I did it few years ago, and somehow do not remember. I do not have xp anymore, just Win7 running, but I guess it should not be a problem.

Many thanks and looking forward to your answer!

Ok, first thing first, i will answer you as you asked questions in order in your post:

- OCK's latest Eclipse ROM is one of my favorite ROM's i have been using it and i was very satisfied. About the weather tab, it is not working cuz the service is not working anymore. All OCK Roms are great, the latest they are the less bugs they have. OCK back in the time was very accurate of updating his roms and fixing bugs. So, about all roms is the same thing "The latest version is always the better one"

- About Yonn roms, i would recommend latest i900 HS++ V2 ReLoaded ROM or any of his latest versions.

- All ROMs i have on my 4Shared folder are tested on my Omnia and carefully chosen by therms of speed, accuracy, reliability, battery life, etc. Whoever you choose you won't regret. I am currently using OCK UltraLite ROM 29005, its a great ROM and i am very satisfied. Don't know about GPS, but i think its working, cuz i never needed a GPS, So i can't tell you.

- About your phone part, let me clear you some things. Windows mobile is divided in two parts, Phone Part and PDA part. ROMs are in the PDA part, not the phone part, So what you have problems with  the phone part is cuz of the phone part that is installed from the manufacturer. ROM's doesn't have any connections to the Phone part of your phone. Installing a rom will change your PDA part, your Phone part won't be affected. If you want to change the Phone Part you have to install it separately. In my 4Shared folder you have some phone parts that by my searching gave best results for the users of Omnia i900. I personally never changed my Phone Part, it is as it was from the Day 1 when i bought it cuz its very good (it's JCHJ3).

- Also you will see in the first post of this thread in the list in the part of "Samsung Omnia i900 Phone Parts" is a video of how to flash a radio part (Phone Part) on your Omnia i900 through Win 7. Its pretty much the same with flashing a ROM from Win7 too. It's the same procedure. But there is number of threads here that will guide you how to do that through Win 7, you just have to do a little bit of reading :)

I hope i answered your questions, but if you have something else to ask me about, feel free to ask it.

Cheers.

Edited by BorisGVG, 22 January 2014 - 03:15 AM.

My devices:

macif28

macif28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

merccccccccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users