Photo

[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

* * * * * 7 votes

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

zbrix

zbrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi guys!
Can i have this call screen (phone.apk) to work with cm7 nightly?
Tks.

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:DellXCD35 2.2Froyo
Amazing ROM, million Thanks C3C0. I finally flashed your rom after trying CM10 etc. Phone is lot faster and i dint face any bugs at all. I flashed your 08/08 rom. Is there something i am missing i.e did i mistakely flash old rom. Any updates after 08/08?

iShubham

iShubham

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Chinese)
  • Twitter:@iShubhamRaj

Amazing ROM, million Thanks C3C0. I finally flashed your rom after trying CM10 etc. Phone is lot faster and i dint face any bugs at all. I flashed your 08/08 rom. Is there something i am missing i.e did i mistakely flash old rom. Any updates after 08/08?

Dont worry,there was an update on 19/8/ (by original devs) but it had nothing changed ,so C3C0 didnt bother updating ROM for nothing,so better be on 8/8.

Please visit my sites :
www.iToole.com - mostly iPhone related + Technology news
www.TasteOfAndroid.com - All Android related stuff

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

No real progress made by mokee devs since then so you can go for the 08/08 build.

Sir, i have installed nofrills cpu governer. Can you please let me know the governor and i/o scheduler? i have currently set it as ondemand and sio respectively.

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Dont worry,there was an update on 19/8/ (by original devs) but it had nothing changed ,so C3C0 didnt bother updating ROM for nothing,so better be on 8/8.

Thanks , this is working smoothly on my Dell XCD35.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

Sir, i have installed nofrills cpu governer. Can you please let me know the governor and i/o scheduler? i have currently set it as ondemand and sio respectively.

It's a matter of choice, there is no "right" governor or sheduler.

That said my personal preference is sio and smartassV2.

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
A big frustrating thing is happening with this rom. Everything was fine and i installed a lot of applications. Now i rebooted my mobile and all the applications are gone and wallpaper back to stock as if rom booted for first time.

Where the hell the applications vanish?

Elio Lopes

Elio Lopes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Edited by Elio Lopes, 03 October 2012 - 06:38 PM.

Sr-Fraude Papercraft -Try to make one.

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Hummm.....
https://play.google....utoresetblocker

Thanks for the app link. I am still wondering which application is hacking my phone. Is it that when i set my google username and password it gets hacked?

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
I am suspecting that the S2E application is causing the problem here. What is the correct way to configure s2e?

Ganster

Ganster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
  • Twitter:@Ganster41
Try enable "Mount as EXT4" option in S2E settings, and reboot phone. It's working fine for me...

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
It was indeed S2E, nothing wrong with the rom at all. I just clicked 2 options now on S2E i.e dalvik and applications.

The rom is smooth as butter and i am loving the battery life on this. Initial 3 hours battery remained full. Even after half day battery still is 80% with sync, emailing etc.

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
New issue with WIFI tethering. The tethering keeps on connecting and disconnecting all the time. Any solution to this?

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

New issue with WIFI tethering. The tethering keeps on connecting and disconnecting all the time. Any solution to this?

Try wifi tether for root users from the play store.

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Try wifi tether for root users from the play store.

Thanks buddy. I tried 3-4 tethering applications from play store. Also the open garden tether.

Still the same issue :(

thewild

thewild

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
Hi all !
I'm using this as my daily rom now, but I was wondering whether this was really the latest release. I have seen screenshots of Mokee on which the dropdown area had 3 tabs (information, notification, switches), while I have only two (notification and switches). Or maybe there were newer releases but not for our device ?

judas1977

judas1977

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
I was confused too. There is another mokee thread on forum with older build (from may or sth) with that third, informational tab

Edited by judas1977, 22 October 2012 - 01:52 PM.

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Hi all !
I'm using this as my daily rom now, but I was wondering whether this was really the latest release. I have seen screenshots of Mokee on which the dropdown area had 3 tabs (information, notification, switches), while I have only two (notification and switches). Or maybe there were newer releases but not for our device ?

It's mokee v2 and i think that is better

judas1977

judas1977

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
so V2 is older than V1.10 version? Strange...

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts
  • Devices:THL W8
V2 is officially 0.3 - that's the right versioning in line with Mokeetek.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users