[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Snap.IT

Really enjoying the ROM, but when i try to switch on Wi-Fi, it just comes up with error

Anybody know how to fix this, thanks

You can try my kernel or Sej's kernel to see if that fixes things, both contain WIFI drivers.

Guest fahad.sagittarius

Newer version of Mokee OS is out. I have tried that. That is much better than this release. I even tried porting CM setting from this ROM to that lastest version. And the result was quite good !!

Edited by fahad.sagittarius

Guest DellXCD35

Newer version of Mokee OS is out. I have tried that. That is much better than this release. I even tried porting CM setting from this ROM to that lastest version. And the result was quite good !!

Where is that version. I simply love mokee for its smoothness and battery life.

Guest fahad.sagittarius

But i think Lewa OS is better than Mokee OS.. May be the best out of all chineese ROMs. Only problem is that even after selecting english as default language, you will find traces of chineese at many places. That turns me off . . :unsure:

Guest Snap.IT
But i think Lewa OS is better than Mokee OS.. May be the best out of all chineese ROMs. Only problem is that even after selecting english as default language, you will find traces of chineese at many places. That turns me off . . :unsure:

What turns me off the most from Lewa is that it's spyware which reports your activities to an unknown server without your approval. There isn't even a notification of it.

This also makes the distribution of Lewa illegal in many nations.

Guest fahad.sagittarius

What turns me off the most from Lewa is that it's spyware which reports your activities to an unknown server without your approval. There isn't even a notification of it.

This also makes the distribution of Lewa illegal in many nations.

Yes i came to know about that in few forums. That is the reason i like CM the most. Though its not the fastest ROM, but its safe to use and have most of the features . .

Guest Snap.IT

I installed this update and now my cache partition only has 2 Mb!! I can't download anything from the Play Store :mellow:

Any suggestions?

Reboot to recovery and wipe cache.

Guest fahad.sagittarius

Already did that, the problem remains.

I have cache partition of only 2 mb. Still every thing is working fine for me. Can download app from play store without any problem.

I don't know why i have this problem, thought that might be because of the cache partition. If I try to download an app from the chinese market it works just fine. But if I try to use the play store it always gives me an insuficient space on phone error :/

SOLVED using this : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.felipearon.marketfix

Edited by l4c

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mickey megabyte

I've just started using this beautiful rom after having used CM7 for a long time.

One thing that I miss from vanilla CM7 though: the ability to clear notifications one by one. on CM7 i could swipe an individual notification to remove it from the list - on mokee it seems to be clear all or nothing. is there a setting i've missed somewhere that enables me to clear a single notification?

Edited by mickey megabyte

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mr_mufy

Hi, my girlfriend has this rom.

But the proximity sensor doesn't work.

I try calibrate, and give always error, and abort.

I don't now the error...

when i have phone in portait mode, menu opens normally, when i hold it horizontally, the menu open, and it have no icons, i have to quit it, and open it again in portrait mode :D any solution?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bibobore

Hi and greetings from Bulgaria.I have tried this "update-mokeeos-v1.10.436-v880-release.zip",but it is all in chinese.Is there a way to turn it in english,or i have done something wrong?

Guest andre_wj

I have a question. Recently i had to listen to the music for longer time (about 6hrs a day) and it causes high battery drain. Before installation Mokee os i had stock 2.2.2 where i didn't experience such drain. On Mokee it can be about 15% per hour, which is a lot.

I looked to the Andrpid Assistant and saw, that playing music causes about 20% of CPU usage - it doesn't matter whether I use stock player or Playerpro oraz PowerAmp.

Is this a bug or something?

• 11 months later...
Guest shakil skl

there is no conference call option there is only add opt....

when i add there is only swap call option available

can you plz know me where i find conference call option

i'l attached screenshot of added call

post-990319-0-68714400-1389030911_thumb.