Photo

[ROM] MokeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (08/08/2012)

* * * * * 7 votes

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

UK DUDE

UK DUDE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade I Nexus 4 16GB
Cheers C3C0
I will try that fix in a few mins!
thx :)

irv003

irv003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

New release has been sent to Shiv, Bruja and mckc001 for testing.

can i also test? :D

UK DUDE

UK DUDE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade I Nexus 4 16GB

Check "Profile" settings. You probably disabled notifications in profile you are currently using.

Thanks mate it worked fine
:D

Bruja

Bruja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Installed it, works perfectly imo :)

irv003

irv003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

can i also test? :D

Tested already. new version is faster than before. :)

So far so good. I'm not experiencing any lags.

I want to try New Themes. Where can i download it?

Regards,

irv003

Edited by irv003, 08 August 2012 - 04:01 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Refer to my skate mokee thread

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Shiv Prajapati

Shiv Prajapati

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Tested and it is working perfectly....i have flashed it with cache and dalvik cache wipes but stucked in the bootanmation. a clean install booted up the rom ...once again thanks to C3C0

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Hmm... upgrade from peevious 1.10 should be posible . Wipe cache, dalvik cache, format system, flash, reboot. Can some of the other testers confirm if it works this way or not? ( it does on skate)

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

mckc001

mckc001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hmm... upgrade from peevious 1.10 should be posible . Wipe cache, dalvik cache, format system, flash, reboot. Can some of the other testers confirm if it works this way or not? ( it does on skate)

Yip it works! I reverted back to my backup just to make sure! Nice work.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Fine. I will make new release public tomorrow morning.

dhoomktoo1

dhoomktoo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:OMCSkate,SFBlade
thanks C3C0..i hope the smart dialer issues are also fixed in this release.!!!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
New release up in the first post.
Changelog in the second post.

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)
C3C0, you have created awesome kernels and ROMS for Skate, im here to ask to you if you can build the S Kernels you did for Skate and make S Kernels for Blade too...

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

Bruja

Bruja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Minor update:
The ROM works perfect, feels alot faster. The only problem I had was that all my sms showed up in AM/PM style (even after changing setting) but as I use 24h format I just used the hotfix from 20120731 (I'll guess it's the white messenging app now)

C3C0, I saw that you had a center-clock fix for Skate. Would it be possible to make one for Blade? :)

Edited by Bruja, 09 August 2012 - 08:41 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Center clock mod was for 0.3 version. But I can make one for 1.10, too

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

C3C0, you have created awesome kernels and ROMS for Skate, im here to ask to you if you can build the S Kernels you did for Skate and make S Kernels for Blade too...

Basically, S kernel was derived from KonstatT's and Burstlam's kernels for blade so e.g. the one I am using on Skate is quite close to one that Swedish Snow is using.
I cannot play with blade kernels because it would be too masochistic without having the real device.

Bruja

Bruja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Center clock mod was for 0.3 version. But I can make one for 1.10, too

That would be awesome :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Center clock mod in the second post

matcho13579

matcho13579

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9000, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@matcho13579
hey guys, is there an option to change the brightness level while sliding across the statusbar? In CM7 there is such an option and Mokee is based on CM7, but I'm rather asking to make sure

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Yes it works when autobrightness is off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users